Bring “My Coffee Guy” back to Brighton QLD

Bring “My Coffee Guy” back to Brighton QLD / Announcements / My Coffee Guy Petition ends with 580 signatures and over 900 shares! / Comments

2022-06-01 07:22

That’s so sad.. we need him back in Brighton 😭

2022-06-01 08:05

It is so unfair! I will be waiting for your new location! I’m missing amazing Tom’s coffee, but the warm and happy talks more!!!! María María

2022-06-01 08:57

That's a really disappointing outcome and a sad indictment on how much pandering is given to a noisy 'I'm Karen and I'll call the council!' minority. The Brighton foreshore will be a lesser place thanks to her. But I have to respect My Coffee Guy's decision to draw a line in the sand and move on from this. Wishing you all the best in wherever you go from here. Rory Madmacs Coffee

2022-06-01 09:24

Sorry to hear that's the outcome but sincerely wish them both all the best for the future 👍😘

2022-06-01 20:59

Such a shame for Tom as in the short time he was there he had built a great following. I will always still hold out hope that if the Brighton foreshore ever gets done up (maybe that’s what we should all be lobbying the council for now)that Tom will be back even if it’s in a slightly different area. We are well overdue for a toilet block that would hopefully go along with the upgrades and I know the perfect place for that. 😂 Thank you so much Tom and Leanne we wish you all the best. Also thank you for setting up this petition. 👏

2022-06-09 08:15

The petition had been reopened due to an overwhelming number of people wanting to do something so here it is 💝