TylerJosephBrummett

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition TylerJosephBrummett.

2012-02-12 23:49

Love you Tyler. Fly High bro.
Ericka Ross

#2 Tyler.

2012-02-13 00:32

You're the sweetest kid i have ever met. You shouldn't of died the way you did. Just because you made a stupid decision doesn't change anything about you or on how we look at you. We think of you as the same ty ty we love. No matter what. I love you boo. Fly High.

Doorydee

2012-02-13 00:39

Make sure you confirm your signature in your email. This is for you Tyler <3
Dillon Doskocil

2012-02-13 08:42

I didn't know him but I graduated summit in 09 so I've heard about this. But if you really want this to be taken seriously at all by anyone with the political power to do so your need to revise this, check grammar, and spelling. I hate to see people trying to do something with good intentions but it ends up going now where because they seem uneducated. You need to contact the Missouri state senate in Jefferson city. A petition is a good start though. Tyler was too young for me to know him but it's sad, ive lost 5 friends this year because of heroine and it's rough seeing people go down this path. Just some constructive criticism.
Cuz Tam

#5 Re:

2012-02-13 09:01

#4: Dillon Doskocil -

Dillion, I am Tyler's cousin and first I just want to say thank you for signing! And yes you are correct and again, thanks for the constructed criticism! I have been having a hard time dealing with our families lose and had to START somewhere. We are in the process of getting law makers and the media involved to bring better awareness and consequences! But please pass it on and ask for more signatures from everyone you know! I am so sorry for your own losses! I know you are going thru your own pain right now! God Bless, Take Care and Keep Fighting for your friends as well!

2012-02-14 04:51

I suggest you learn to use proper punctuation and grammar skills before trying to write a petition.

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2012-02-26 12:22

2015-04-28 18:20

Tyler was a best friend of mine, the sweetest person ive ever met. He has always kept me in check, but I know that he is still here watching over all of us. We all wish you could come back TyTy <3 You sooooooo much!!!!