New Queens Park Pavillion Cafe - No Late Night Liquor Licence

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition New Queens Park Pavillion Cafe - No Late Night Liquor Licence.

Queens Park Coffee & Peace

2012-09-03 10:23

Please support us, even if you arent directly affected, MANY thanks, Merissa
wendy

#2 New Queens Park Pavillion Cafe - No Late Night Liquor Licence

2012-09-06 03:18

It is a disgrace there has been no community consultation on this issue
Safety Guy

#3 Who's pays for the pedestrian upgrades?

2012-09-08 06:05

Who pays for the street lighting upgrades? The crossing upgrades, certainly not Centennial Parklands . . . Someone will get run over for sure.
Rich

2012-09-11 13:37

I'm a local resident & I've never heard of this until now. This must be stopped, it's disgraceful that things like this are allowed to proceed even this far without community consultation. It's clear the Centennial Parklands group are favouring the interests of the weekend visitors rather than the locals who use this area every day.
Dave

2012-11-13 07:48

Oh for god sake everyone get over themselves, its in the middle of the park at night when there is no one else around ,it sounds like a good venue I like it heaps.All everyone does these days is whinge,why because they can, just think about the people that want to meet other people in beautiful serene surroundings.Other venues have to keepo quiet leaving by the time they walk out of there they will be sober and fitter.