REMOVE JUDGE STEPHEN GOLDMAN AND PROSECUTOR ROBERT McCULLOCH!!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition REMOVE JUDGE STEPHEN GOLDMAN AND PROSECUTOR ROBERT McCULLOCH!!!.

justice seeker

#1 Who is next?

2013-01-11 10:18

I feel that allowing someone their freedom after only a very small amount of the time given was served in such a severe case as this is an injustice to all citizens who may be plagued by the same act being repeated and claiming lives of countless others. You must wonder if it would have been different had it been one of their children. I also hope they realize it could very well be the next time.
sabina

2013-01-11 10:27

Paul Tripp was caught yesterday driving drunk at 130mph, that would not have happened if he were in prison where he belongs...he should not have been released early and we're da*n lucky he didn't kill anyone else this time out.
Bethanne

#3 PAUL TrIPP early release-

2013-01-11 16:59

Remove Prosecutor Robert McCulloch
Remove Judge Stephen Goldman for reasons stated in this petition-Thank you, Beth Guinta
darla carey

2013-01-11 19:48

If the current prosecutors choose not to do thier jobs.... they can be replaced with someone who will!!!

2014-08-18 18:23

This is not my America! That could have been my son except that because he is white he wouldn't have been shot. No excuse for this brutality in my America

2014-08-18 23:43

This is an outrage!.

2014-08-18 23:44

This is an outrage 

2014-09-17 18:12

For the sake of fairness, I would like to have Robert McCulloch removed for justice for all. An officer shot Michael Brown, resident of Ferguson, Missouri. I will be pleased to have Bob McCulloch removed for he is affiliated and has family ties to law enforcement agencies and is dreadfully restricted in rendering clear judgment.