Ban Remote Manipulation of Human Nervous System

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Ban Remote Manipulation of Human Nervous System.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2013-01-20 01:37

john finch

2013-01-23 02:14

This letter is to ask for your help for the many victims who are being attacked with Psychotronic (or Mind Control, Electronic, Directed Energy, Neurological, Non-lethal) Weapons.

This is an extensive type of hi-tech and secret human rights and civil liberties violation you may not of heard of.

We are a group of our over 1400 electronic torture, abuse and experimentation victims – please assist us

Please help us to get this electronic torture, abuse and experimentation stopped.

Some of our ELECTRONIC TORTURE, ABUSE AND EXPERIMENTATION CASES detail the most extreme and totalitarian violations of human rights in human history, including the most horrendous psychological tortures, rapes, sexual abuse, physical assaults, surgical mutilations, ‘mind control’, and other mental and physical mutilations.

Among other things the perpetrators of these crimes can place the human subject under continuous surveillance no matter where he/she is; they can monitor the human brain, including thoughts, reactions, motor commands, auditory events and visual images; they can continuously alter consciousness, introduce voices, noises, other disturbances, commands, images and "dreams" into the brain; and they can directly abuse, torture and hit bodies - including performing advanced medical procedures - from remote locations. The technology they are using is so advanced that it allows the controller(s) to see through the eyes of the targeted individual, essentially seeing whatever the victim sees.

Many of us are being tortured and abused in these ways 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – year in year out.

These are extreme and monstrous CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - indescribably terrible in themselves - coupled with the ORWELLIAN secrecy and denial of any support at all that we are experiencing, makes them even more horrendous and monstrous.

We have contacted most Governments, Security/Intelligence Agencies, Religious Organisations, International Organizations, Human Rights Organizations, Universities, Scientific and other Institutions, and the International Media all over the world - over and over and over again – and have had our appeals for assistance, protection and/or publicity almost completely ignored and/or suppressed.

PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:-
Yours in the search for openness and respect for universal human rights
John Finch
MAIL: 5/8 Kemp St, Thornbury, Vic 3071, Australia, TEL: 0424009627
EMAIL: tijohnfinch@gmail.com , MCmailteam@gmail.com
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/john.finch.16547?ref=profile

TARGETED INDIVIDUAL and a member of THE WORLDWIDE CAMPAIGN AGAINST ELECTRONIC TORTURE, ABUSE AND EXPERIMENTATION

2013-02-01 02:53

I feel for you. Me Too. I may not live to see freedom from this, but know at some point....it will end for all. When someone starts targeting them I suppose. We need a miracle. Hanging in there the best I can. My heart goes out to all. May we find peace.

2013-02-04 05:03

Invasion or intrusion of one's person, violation of human dignity and an offence against humanity.  I demand this to be investigated, stopped, and banned.

2013-02-04 20:58

FREEDOM !!!

2013-02-04 22:16

We are targeted in so many countries, and we all have the same or similar tortures, abuses and complaints. Please understand this is an issue for all of humanity. Beth Buchanan

2013-02-12 05:30

Electronic harassment and mind control or remote manipulation of human nervous system is a violation of human dignity and deprivation of civil liberties, and a crime against humanities. I condemn this abuse, torture, and cruelty to human beings. I demand this to be investigated, stopped , and banned.

2013-02-12 14:35

God Bless thoughs that are being tortured including myself....

2013-02-18 01:19

It is time to rasie this issue to Us president and US congress. I have been toretured by a spy from China, his name is Yuan sun. He stolen all US military secrets, including the mind control weapons. He use advanced sysstem to intrude the internet system:www.stopthespy.com
gest

2013-03-01 15:17

our predator are not eternal, they gonna maybe face the death, before all the people they harassed and targed.....

2016-04-12 03:31

I suffer daily at the hands of these monsters. The only hope people like me have is for this technology to become mainstream or for the government to be whistle-blown or for them to quietly stop these experiments. Until then, I must keep this my secret and suffer in silence. I must learn ways to get back to my old life and ignore them. They have not taken my sanity, however they have left me with a very high and lasting level of anxiety. Until this nonsense is finished, either when I die as an old man, or if they turn it off before then, my even mentioning the truth about this will sound like I'm crazy. My proof to myself that this is CIA/NSA through their own mistakes, will sound crazy too. I cannot explain the amount of rage and pain that exists inside of me from what they have done to me. It was just like brainwashing done in person and I still am turning a very long corner towards healing