We want Bamon in TVD !!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition We want Bamon in TVD !!!.

Aliciaa18

2013-07-25 23:19

So it seems that I'm the first one to sign this petition... I don't know where to start, I've been shippin' the Bamon for years now and I just can't wait any longer. They are PERFECT together, they're really funny, sexy and I don't think I've ever shipped a couple so hard ! Please make them happen in Season 5 :-)

2013-07-25 23:58

Bamon deserves a chance!!! After five seasons its time for Julie to go with the book for a change!!

2013-07-26 00:45

From the moment Damon and Bonnie met, it's the start of a true love story since the world began. Love them!

2013-07-26 03:00

Bamon deserves a chance! they have so much chemistry, and they make the best team ever! (Really though, Bonnie should be able to have a guy who doesn't cheat on her with a dead ex-girlfriend, and Damon should have a girl who would choose him first and not lead him on and then reject him for years. He also needs to find someone who wasn't Stefan's first.)

2013-07-26 03:18

So I decided to sign this petition. And looking over the people who decided to show their country....I am the only Canadian.
Teambamon972

2013-07-26 06:10

i want bamon because they have a lot of chemistry together. They are funny sexy and beautiful the screen.

Bonnie and Damon will be the most beautiful couple since chuck and blair in gossip girl

2013-07-26 06:44

Good

2013-07-26 08:27

Bamon <3

#9 Re:

2013-07-26 12:09

#1: Aliciaa18 -

I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS PETITION <3

Hopefully thousands of people will sign it, Bamon deserves this (:

2013-07-26 12:18

VIVE LE BAMON !! ;D

2013-07-26 13:24

I REALLY WANT BAMON TO HAPPEN

#12 Bamon

2013-07-26 14:16

I want Bamon also in the show because Bamon is canon in the books

2013-07-26 17:07

The reason that I believe that JP didn't make Bamon canon when they are in the books is because Bonnie is Black and Damon is white. Some of you might say well Beremy happened and yes they did, but Jeremy isn't a leading main character that everyone ask for all over. I guess she fears major backlash over this. Another thing that get's me is a lot of black people watch this show, including myself) this show wasn't even promoted on BET's 106&park, at least Taylor Lautner promoted Twilight on the show. She uses the excuse that Bamon has too much chemistry. It's not Bamon fans fault that DE didn't live up to the hype that majority of the fanbase put into them, don't take it out on us. Most producer would kill for their leading actors to have that big it factor and Bamon has it but you don't want to take it there. If I could say one thing to JP to get it through her thick skull, it would be, Treat Bonnie how you treat Care and Elena. Give her someone that is her equal and who understands. Every other girl that has been on the show has got more development and gone farther than Bonnie and that's sad consider her ranks on and off the show. How is a Doppleganger and Vampire more powerful than the Baddest Witch in the history of Witches? Make Bamon happen if you want to make things right. The new season is already off to a bad start with plunging reviews. Who wants to watch a season of TVD in reverse, because that's exactly what it is going to be. Ever

2013-07-26 21:09

Please bring Bamon together and give them the chance because they are main couple of the TVD book and have amazing chemistry as well as UST. Thank you!
Caw Caw Motherclucker

2013-07-26 22:52

Yes! Their chemistry is undeniable and she'd be good for him, not poisonous like Elena. Just saying. Elena's as good for Damon as Katherine is for him.
Yinx1

#16 Doesn't every Book Couple deserve a chance?

2013-07-26 23:18

TVD writes have given us every book relationship except the second most popular one. Why?! Bc of too much chemistry. Never thought too much chemistry was a bad thing in TV couples.

2013-07-26 23:28

sou brasileira e tenho orgulho de ser Bamon,eu assisto mas por causa deles quero que Bamon aconteça logo,  se  não  coloca Bamon, acho que perdi tempo vendo essa série! :0

2013-07-26 23:31

please make them happen they are the only thing i still care about in this show

2013-07-27 02:14

Go Bamon

2013-07-27 06:31

Kat and Ian have great chemistry and we are getting tired of the love triangle. Show damon some growth and maturity by finding another love for once, one who hasn't loved his brother if he really deserves it.

2013-07-27 11:29

Bamon power will be back and grow stronger!!!!!! Let's keep our faith!!! Love ya <3
Eren

2013-07-27 13:18

Because we cant forget that time when Bonnie fought klaus, she wasn't really dead. But when damon was alone with her, we saw something we didn't suspect which was care, in contrast to the dance when Bonnie said and I quote, "Careful Damon, I might start to think you actually care." The way he picked her up was like she weighed nothing. It looks like Damon is fighting with his true feelings. When he said "I don't care about Bonnie Bennett." then staying on the island to look for her. When damon couldn't care any less about anything It felt like the tables had turned around all of a sudden he cared for Bonnie because she is the purest person he knows, she would give herself up for her friends, I'm not saying that's a good thing just that for someone to do that sort of thing shows how innocent they are. I don't remember Damon ever thanking anyone other then Bonnie. the fact that Damon's been chasing after Stefan's love interests puts my mind into overdrive that maybe he envies Stefan. (Katherine, Elena) he even went for Caroline at the start because Caroline was interested in Stefan. The fact that there are many spot on fan fictions about Bamon. Need I say anymore? :)

2013-07-28 02:20

PLEASE BAMON FOR SEASON 5!!
Frustrated Viewer

2013-07-28 05:40

My reasons for wanting Bamon on the show are fairly simple and pretty numerous, but I'll restrain myself to listing only two. 1) When Bamon are on screen together I sit up and pay attention. In my opinion, they have the most entertaining interactions. I could literally watch a straight hour of them just bickering like an old, married couple while still managing get shit done and be completely satisfied.
2) A relationship between Bamon would allow for massive character development and growth for both characters. Not to mention the multitude of plot-bunnies/storylines that their union could produce. Plus, as an added bonus, the writers wouldn't have to rely on a triangle (which is SO overdone by the way) to create excitement in their relationship. Bonnie and Damon are perhaps the two most complex and STUBBORN characters on the show. Them simply being in a relationship and figuring out HOW to be in a relationship with one another would create drama enough.

I've already decided I'm not watching season 5 and, quite honestly, the only way I'd change my mind is if Bamon happened.

2013-07-28 14:53

I want this to happen , really badly want it. Bamon need to happen with TVD. They're meant to be together. TVD doesn't make sense at all with Delena. Delena is most stupid. Katerina and Ian share sizzling chemistry , give them a chance together as a couple in TVD.