Save Blackwood Fitness Creche

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save Blackwood Fitness Creche.

2014-05-27 02:07

I will be needing the creche in the years to come and I know a lot if friends who need it too. What's an extra $20 a year when we barely pay anything for our membership anyway. Save the creche

2014-05-27 02:40

There were tears in the Creche today between Staff and some Mums as goodbyes start to happen. This needn't be the case. There is a workable solution being offered to keep the Creche open. Please look at the FB page "Save the Blackwood Creche"

2014-05-27 10:51

Getting rid of the creche would be a disservice to the community. It's not good enough to say it's not financially viable. Mums need some mum time... happy mum, happy bub...., happy man folk. It's simple.

2014-05-27 23:56

The closing of the crèche has a huge impact on my daughter and I . I have been a member of this gym for many years . This is most disappointing . I see it as targeting a group that needs all the help they can get to maintain

2014-05-28 01:18

I do wonder what will happen with memberships that were purchased because the gym had a creche!

2014-05-28 01:20

If a membership is bought which lists a creche as part of the membership deal then the membership should be refunded. It is like breaking a contract