CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5 (by Froilan Grate)

Malot

/ #43 banish Willie from national tv

2011-03-28 19:24

I had long since realized that Willie is not worth my time nor anybody's time, and i show this by not watching a single program at any tv network that airs his shows. earlier, out of curiosity, i watched the little boy's video, which was trending on FB today. the segment lasted for about 10 minutes and nobody in the crowd dared to walk out of the scene nor tried to snatch the boy from the stage, or stop Willie outright from what he's doing! the boy repeatedly danced while crying, and in the end, Willie even had the guts to place him on a platform for the sick audience to see him much better. he even said so himself that he couldn't do "it" when he tried to imitate the child's dancing, yet he continued to make him dance, even made the child look like a hero for braving it on stage while he savagely humiliated him at the same time! comparing a 6-year old boy, who never stopped crying as he danced, to a "burlesk"? duh! i've never seen a person as sick as Willie getting rich and famous despite the humiliation he brings upon himself and his supporters. right, his supporters must be much more sick-ER than he is! PLEASE stop supporting Willie Revillame, his businesses/products that he endorses, and all the tv networks where he would appear. let's all make a move to finally banish all traces of him from national tv. and to the boy's parents and guardian, may peace elude you until you've fully realized what you've done and start doing things right. to Froilan, thank you for starting this movement.