Australia Day Bill of Rights Run Petition

/ #134

2014-01-04 03:20

Too tony Abbott and to whom this may concern , My great grand father and my grand father and my father all went to war for this country to help give us our freedom to live in peace without fear of being beaten to death or raped or murdered by the japs and vietnam , now we have politicians who are no better than the ones our fathers fought to keep us safe and to stop them from invading our beautiful country that we call the great southern land the lucky country, i remember when i was a little girl and my grand father charles evans sat all of us children down and said i am going to tell you a story about how our service men and women saved your mother's life as if they did not i was going to shoot her and your grandmother in the old well out the back there as the torture those japs would have done to them was unthinkable and so you children can be proud to say one day in the future we live in a lucky country, well not no more, i am so ashamed to say i am a aussie when human rights override greed , the abuse and breeches in laws i have seen in the past 10 years is disgusting , you first changed the laws so it made it possible for abusers and pedophile too gain access to children through family law then you throw single mothers and their children into poverty by putting them on the dole , what was john howards favorite words no child will live in poverty in australia well he has destroyed thousands of childrens lives through family law and guess what a class action will take place soon as this is a human right issue and too live in peace and without fear you tony abbott have lied to the public you dont care for the people of australia as long as you have your nice house nice cars and be able to do as you please how do you grubs sleep at night and then to top it off you say you are a christian lol i feel sick i can not judge please forgive me lord, but jesus can he will let you know soon as jesus loves little children and those who are being abused by laws that place people without rights being heard and your gag laws you can shove them where the sun doesn't shine the people of australia who have their eyes open too the truth have had enough ,times up tony abbott and john howard and all of the rest of you corrupt politicians you can not stop thousands standing together as one voice , what we want is a is our country back for the future our children not a selfish greedy leader who has plans too destroy out Environment ,our freedom and our rights and our children .and what was your recent message too australia oh have a happy new year yours is coming