ABP STOP Israël Boycot!

/ #283 "I will give them in my house and in My walls a place and a name" (Isaiah 56:5)

2014-02-10 02:05

Israel should stop giving so much concession on demand to the Palestinian. Why can't the two side go to the negotiation table without pre-conditions. Why to acquiesce to double talk and direct as well as indirect pressure from anyone like the BDS and their allies, who should be investing their money and energy in creating jobs and education programs to help the very people they are pretending to defend...the Palestinian. Israel should continue defending its right to exist and should not bend under any circumstance to allow Jerusalem to be divided either. To see that the jews cannot pray at their own holy Mount Moriah/Golden Dome, and how the Rachel tomb was taken from the Jewish nation and put in the hands of the enemy, who then forbade the Jews to get not even near it, leads one think that if the Palestinian get what they want at the negotiation table, Israel will cease to exist. Israel along with its capital Jerusalem rightfully belongs to the children of Israel. Therefore, instead of promoting boycott and hate toward Israel around the world, the BDS should help the Palestinian accept the land of Israel for what it is, and to be more productive and less hateful. We should all take the same stand taken by Canada Prime Minister Harper, Israel's own Mr. Naftali Bennet and Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon who aggressively stood to defend the Holy Land.