Stop Worthing Crematorium removing plaques & memorabilia

/ #40 worthing crematorium

2014-02-24 12:31

Hey, please Re post: I went up to see my loved ones yesterday and was shocked with the state of the crem grounds. They have obviously been cutting down the surrounding trees, but instead of disposing of the cuttings/ rubbish which was left they have left it all over the paths, walkways around the back it looks disgraceful and a complete mess!!! I thought the reasoning behind us not able to leave memorabilia was it was hazardous to nature, well hello!! Pot kettle!!! One thing I would like to mention which is a valid point that everyone is failing to mention is that, all these letters from m.o.p stating how tacky and messy people's memorabilia is up there, have we seen these letters??? No because they dont exist!!! The main reason the council are trying to do this is so we as people grieving purchase memorabilia from their office which is acceptable on the grounds and not purchase it from random places. It is a money making scam that the council want to introduce. Absolutley disgraceful, lets fight and stop this from happening!!!