"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

/ #449

2011-08-02 19:33

My fellow africans, Please take a moment and put yourself on South African's shoes. I do not condone violence in anyway nor hate.BBA was suppose to bring africans together but clearly is a platform for hate speech. If you look at the comments, the reasons for some african not to vote for luclay is mostly because he is from SA and xenophobic attacks etc. In my openion it simply means no S African will ever win BBA as they are clearly judged on some arrogant south african's behaviour. please note that not all SA people are xenophobic and disrespect our african brothers. I personally do note believe the votes were rigged in anyway, Lucaly was just not voted because he is from SA, therefore it is some african's way of settling the score. As long as BBA still uses 1 country=1vote. there will be no fairness in the voting system towards SA as our housemates will be used to settle the scores. Lastly congragulation to Karen, hope you use your money wisely. it is a shock that you won Wendall but congragulation to you too.I also want to thank Botswana for being consistance in supporting Luclay and Nigeria for marketing him. Luclay, you are the winner our boy you have made us proud. Lastly, I do not see any use of SA in the competition because they will never be judged fairly but will be judged about where they are from