We Support Open School

/ #8 Worst. Timing. EVER.

2014-05-29 14:06

Really, *Anonymous*? Is this how mature adults handle conflict? This type of behavior is the total antithesis of what the children at Open School are taught from kindergarten on up. In the last 10 years that I've been an Open parent, my children have learned not only a strong curriculum of academics, but how to find their voice and express it, how to respect others, and how to manage difficulty with others. Sure, they were taught these things at home, but in my children's time at Open, those lessons have blossomed beautifully and given them a strength they didn't know they had. I've worked closely with many members of Friends of the Open School and the Governing Board over the years, and I have NEVER had a single doubt of their collective integrity, nor have I had less than full confidence in our principals and assistant principals. I'm not sure what *Anonymous's* issue is, but I hope s/he chooses or has chosen to follow the proper channels to resolve his/her issue with the leadership at Open instead of seeking to put all of us and our children's extraordinary education at risk.