"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

/ #1361 Re:

2011-08-15 09:47

#1360: -

Well said, I am sick of these people they must just take their trashy show to Nigeria and stop messing with us.  There must be a Consumer watch dog or some agency that we can complain to, because our rights as consumers of this show have been infringed on.  Multichoice must also be held accountable they cannot expect us to continue making business with them while they are allowing crooks to take advantage of us.  If we cancel our subscribtions do they really believe that those 150million or so nigerians are going to keep their business going ( seeing that everything is about numbers these days)?  They must own up and say something or do something. A recount is not going to make a difference, we want this show to be canned because it is doing nothing to help our fragile relationship with the foreign nationals instead it is creating divisions and animosity among Africans.  I have really had it with this show no matter which way I look at this thing it still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.  No matter how hard you can try to accomodate these Nigerians they will always find a way to screw you over.  I am talking from experience.