"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

/ #1375 Re:

2011-08-15 14:34

#1360: -

Karen was angry with Luclay because he would not give in to her advances, the same thing she was doing to Zeus & of course Luclay being a South African (we do not fuck around kaloku thina sana) told her to go to hell in such a way that she actually looked forward to the trip unlike Zeus who was sugarcoating the whole saga and ended up being miserable.  Only a man with homosexual tendencies would fall for a woman like Karen.  Rather than spreading kak stories on their BB forum they should talk about their horny skanks and teach them how to behave.  I watched this season of BBA with keen interest because I wanted to satify myself with certain things that I was concerned about in previous seasons guess what I was right, it was not just a case of me being paranoid.  It is the same shit they tried with Liz when they started talking shit about her saying that she thinks  she is better than the rest of them and she also just like our Luclay, Lerato had a mouth on her.  South Africans are vocal, we do not bottle shit up we tell it like it is, that is why they hate us so much.