Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

/ #51

2014-11-19 20:36

The Duggars are not spreading hate. They are expressing their opinion and beliefs. I thought here in America we are entitled to freedom of speech. There are always a group of people who cry about their rights, well what about the rights of the Duggars? They should be able to say how they feel. I have not once heard them say to hate anyone. They quote the bible and believe in what the bible says. They are not bashing anyone that I can see. They live by the bible and the word of God and they are entitled to do so. The only people that I see bashing anyone and spreading hate are the people who are trying to get the Duggars taken off of television. I have read the comments and all I see is anger from those people. Now as for the Duggars their response was a quote from the bible saying that they will love their enemies. Not the exact quote, but either way there was not one bad word toward the people who are petitioning against them. The gay community feels like they have the right to live the way they want well so do the Duggars. Leave the Duggars on the air!!!!