Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Barbara

/ #654 Re: Fickle whims?

2014-11-20 02:43

#610: -  

Seriously you think the fight for equal rights for LGTBQ people is a fickle whim? I truly hope some day you find out what its really like be forced to live as a "second class citizen". I dont care what you call it, be it marriage, civil union or something else, what i do care about is being able to see my partner in the hospital if she is sick or not losing the home we share together because she passed without paying thousands of dollars in legal fees just to have the same rights you have. Not being fired because of the person i love. I pay taxes. I am a moral upstanding person yet i am denied my CIVIL rights because of your religion. WWJD People like the Duggers are spreading hate and discrimination. They are using their influence to spread lies and twist reality. Sure this country is founded on freedom of speech but it doesnt mean what they say is right. If i stood up and said disparaging discriminating things about your religion or your race how would you feel. Cherry picking the bible and hating a group of people for loving someone you dont approve of is not a very christian thing to do.