Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

/ #767

2014-11-20 03:15

I agree with equality and freedom of speech and same sex marriage. What is so bothersome is that it is expected that we are tolerant of others opinions and beliefs when it comes to pro-gay rights and equality, but does that mean we can ignore the beliefs that go against it? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and we should respect the Duggar's and allow them to have their own opinion. If you don't follow it and disagree with it then that is acceptable, don't watch the show if you don't want to. But they are doing no harm by having this belief, they are not forcing it down the throats of others and forcing them to conform, they are not killing people who are gay or lesbian or anything other than straight and Christian. I myself am atheist and I whole heartedly enjoy this show for many reasons and feel it would be appalling to take them off the air because they are sharing their opinions strictly because part of the population doesn't agree with it. Isn't that exactly what the petition is? You cannot force others to agree with gay marriage just like you cannot force them to disagree, allow everyone to have their own opinions and leave it at that.