Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-20 03:10

Everyone already knew what they stood for. This is an attack on Christianity, it has nothing to do with the show. It is to silence those who don't agree with that lifestyle. It is wrong and not what America was founded to be about. Gay lifestyles claim they want fairness and equality, but not for those who do not agree with them. That proves peace is not what they are after when some do not believe as they do. They couldn't move on and watch something else, they have to silence strong people of faith. It is not fair and un-American, and down right dirty to attack others for their views which they have the freedom to hold in the first place.

2014-11-20 03:12

Oh please! just because their belief is not pro-gay, that is their right! If you don't agree, turn the channel!
Maybe someone should object to gay shows, oh wait, then there wouldn't be hardly anything on.
To each his own, if you don't like/agree with something, just change the channel!

I am sick of the political correctness and everything being called a hate crime. If this country doesn't get back to the true living God we are headed for serious judgement if we are not already in it.

I love the Dugers, and would have felt blessed to have grown up with them, as a Duger.
countess

#755 My Support

I support the show. I thing the Duggar family has a lot to share with everyone. Not everyone is going to be able to get something every time they see a show, and no, I don't agree with everything they do and think. That is why God made us different. It does not mean that either of us is wrong, we just do thing differently. I am not gay, but I will not put ANYONE down who is............GOD is the only judge. We are just to love everyone. I don't join them, thankfully, but I hope they find true happiness.  I can't answer to God for anyone else, and no one else can answer for me. Let them be.    God Bless

2014-11-20 03:13

The Lord will have his way, Duggars. Please continue to be faithful to the call that God has on your lives.

Love the show and watch them with my goddaughter

#758 Keep the Duggars on TV

I love watching this show. It is so much better then most of what is on TV these day. If TLC gets rid of this show I will stop watching TLC for good.

2014-11-20 03:14

David stood alone and he defeated Goliath. Stand and God will stand with you!

Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Please keep this show on TV . Taking it off would be heart breaking plus if u would take the show off I would stop watching TLC all together !!!!! I have a large family I will get them all to agree with me!!!!!!

Please keep 19 kids and counting
I love the show, it's a great Christian
Show, if the gays or some one else don't
Like the show don't watch it.

There are few decent family friendly shows on TV. The Duggars have the right to be who they are. If someone doesn't like it, they don't have to watch the show. Keep the Duggars on TV.
FED UP

2014-11-20 03:15

I HOPE THIS SHOW CONTINUES. IT IS A WONDERFUL SHOW. IT IS SO WONDERFUL TO BE ABLE TO SEE A SHOW THAT HAS NO VULGARITY AND A CLEAN WHOLESOME SHOW. IF ONLY PEOPLE LIVED THEIR LIVES BY THEIR BELIEFS , HOW MUCH BETTER THIS WORLD WOULD BE. KEEP IT UP DUGGERS. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF.

This is the best Christian family that I even know. I don't want this to be canceled because it will break my heart to see it leave TLC.

Please keep this show on the air! Our children see so many harsh things, it is refreshing to see something that does not include violence!

I agree with equality and freedom of speech and same sex marriage. What is so bothersome is that it is expected that we are tolerant of others opinions and beliefs when it comes to pro-gay rights and equality, but does that mean we can ignore the beliefs that go against it? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and we should respect the Duggar's and allow them to have their own opinion. If you don't follow it and disagree with it then that is acceptable, don't watch the show if you don't want to. But they are doing no harm by having this belief, they are not forcing it down the throats of others and forcing them to conform, they are not killing people who are gay or lesbian or anything other than straight and Christian. I myself am atheist and I whole heartedly enjoy this show for many reasons and feel it would be appalling to take them off the air because they are sharing their opinions strictly because part of the population doesn't agree with it. Isn't that exactly what the petition is? You cannot force others to agree with gay marriage just like you cannot force them to disagree, allow everyone to have their own opinions and leave it at that.

I love
the Duggers
So nice to have a family show everyone can watch. I have watch most every show and I wish they were on every night. Love them all.

2014-11-20 03:16

They are a religious family, what people are doing is trying to scorn them for their faith and belief. This is America everyone is entitled to opinion and say.

Please keep this family on TLC we love the Digger family

There are enough programs for the people who want to watch unmoral behavior. Please leave the decent shows on for those of us who prefer family appropriate television programs.

Love the show. I try to dress modest ever since I was little and I love to watch them. I always record it for when I can't watch it but when I'm not busy that's the first thing I watch. I would be disappointed if they took the show off of TV.

There is nothing wrong with religious convictions. If people are offended, they don't have to watch!! I don't watch shows with gay people on them because I am offended. I don't try and get them off the air. Ridiculous!

they are a family with high morals and this is exactly what our people need to teach our families! God Bless them, each and every one!!!

2014-11-20 03:17

we must not give into those who are against Christian beliefs.