Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

/ #1417

2014-11-20 12:23

The communities AGAINST something are almost always louder than the communities for. Glad someone started a petition to leave the Duggars alone!
There are thousands of programs on TV that are politically correct and super lib and all the rest; why can't there be ONE show that is about a conservative, Christian family without getting labeled as bigoted, fear-mongering haters? Ei, Duck Dynasty.
And for something as small and stupid as hiding certain pictures taken by LGBTQ couples kissing, who were purposefully trying to stir the pot, knowing that the Duggars beliefs, off of their Facebook timeline? Please. If someone actually thinks that that is fear-mongering and a hate crime, they need to stop for a minute and realize the world does not cater to you just because you stomp your feet and throw a hissy fit when you don't get your way.
To be clear, I don't support everything the Duggars do or believe in, but I sure as hell support their right to live life how they want to live it and believe what they want to believe. They are not hate-filled people, and if you see that there is anything but compassion and love in their hearts than I think that's just your own reflection looking back at you.
If you don't like it, change the channel!