Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Mythicwings

/ #1597

2014-11-20 14:59

Josh Duggar just went to an anti-gay rally. The whole family capmaigns for politicians who vow to keep people who are gay from having the same rights everyone else has. This isn't about what they feel within their own family, it is about them wanting to enshrine those beliefs into law. Literally, old testament law. They practice an extreme form of christianity and work to make everyone have tofollow those same beliefs by making those beliefs law. If you are for that, then ok. But don't defend them as minding their own business and having privately-held beliefs because they are very active in working to take rights away from certain people, just because they think the bible tells them to. I have not signed the other petition because I'm not into them losing their show, but at the same time I know exactly what they are about, and it's frustrating to see people commenting here, and even the writer of this petition, acting like they aren't hurting anyone or judging anyone. Like I said, if you are for what they do, then ***make a petition to promote that*** instead of making a petition that supports a fictional form of the Duggar family.