Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

/ #1782

2014-11-20 18:03

The duggars are the nicest,wisest, and most moral and godly family I have ever known. People are making up blatent lies about what this family does. The show hardly promotes their religion, its mainly how they live and their moral standards. If you don't agree dont watch the show or go to their page! Its very simple. I am a christian. It would be like me going to a Muslim website and showing them that I disagree with them and spread lies about what they are doing. I would have no business doing so, and why would I even want to!!??? That's the point, I have wouldn't. These duggar haters are just trying to cause trouble and make these amazing family members look different then they are. Here's a news flash for you butt hurt gay people, they have every right JUST LIKR YOU to ban or delete anything and anyone they please. So stop being all offended because I'm sure you would do the same to anyone who didn't agree with you. Oh wait you are, except you are way over the line. We don't have to agree with you, nor do we have to accept you. Tolerance is different then aggreence. And its not good enough for you if we only tolerate it.