Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

/ #2032

2014-11-21 02:07

I love the Duggars. I never thought I'd watch a reality show about 19 kids... before I watched I thought, wow, they must be nuts. Then one day when I was home with the flu from work, there was a marathon of sorts and I watched.
The Duggars have helped me change my own life, spiritually I now have a closer relationship with Jesus, and they helped me understand the real meaning of faith, grace, and why moral and family values (while everyone is individual and unique), are so important to have.
They are such a loving, caring, compassionate and kind family. They stay strong to their word and their faith and have never propagated any kind of hateful messages.
I support the LGBT-Q community, because I know it is not a choice, and Jesus said to love one another.
The hate and shame being put on the Duggar family for sticking to their own moral code is really shameful of the people behind the hate.
They aren't a fear-mongering or hateful family as the other petitions declare, they teach love and respect, the hate is coming from hateful individuals and people that don't know the Duggars as their fan base has, just believing what the petitions say to be true.
There are hateful people in the world and there are loving people in the world. The Duggars are some of the most loving, even if I don't agree with everything they believe. We're all different, let's try loving one another before buying into all the hate that is out there in the world. It's poison.
Thank-you Duggar Family for helping change my life, and for sticking to your own personal moral code without hating on anyone.
God Bless You.