Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

/ #2794

2014-11-24 19:04

I stand with the Duggar family and their show 19 Kids.....! I love the show and have watched it from the beginning. It is a true family show that a child can watch and not be subject to bleeps for profanity, violence, women who show most of their body, and sex etc. I am appalled at LGBT petitioning TLC to cancel their show! The Duggars have every right on their own time to speak of their moral values, and religious beliefs. That is not seen on their show in an overt way but they do not compromise either by praying and speaking of their faith in God! I too share their moral values and religious beliefs. As a common sense approach to the LGBT is simply DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW PERIOD! Millions of fans love the show and do not want it cancelled! There are plenty of shows on tv for them to watch.....I would go so far to say the majority of tv is suited to their taste. TLC, I am asking you to keep 19 Kids and Counting! Do not let the malicious attack on the Duggars from the LGBT affect your decision! I LOVE THE DUGGARS AND THEIR SHOW!♥