SAVE HEIDI'S LIFE

/ #10

2015-02-21 20:33

I am more and more wondering about what our Mayor and Pam Newton have against this issue. It also comes to mind that they are quite unfamiliar with the lower income elder residents who plan on signing this and the money that this city is spending on this issue. There are so many constitutional amendments being violated and I have been to meetings where the mayor has removed people and one in particular at the next meeting brought a lawyer. What is the mayor of this town or Pam Newton gaining? What right does the Police Chief have to call the shelters to voice her concern? For the tax dollars we pay this is not right. This is pure harassment of a taxpayer. I think that everyone needs to remember that we vote you in and we pay salaries for many so you all technically work for us. I do not see that happening. I plan on moving soon because besides this issue, we were screwed on the water issue, we get screwed quite a bit on the decisions made by the "important" rich folk. Every parade I just want to throw up. I am also aware that the Chief reserves an area at the 4th of July in one of the best places and ties it off with tape for friends and family. A clear abuse of power by many. With that said, I have brought cookies to the police, they have helped so much with patrols but this town does not report exactly what is happening. I am aware of other issues like this but none have been taken this far. I love and I do mean love all the policemen as they are so respectful and our Commander who is always polite and kind. However, it is abhorrent that our citizens think this is such a great town as if they did more research they would find out many things about arrests and really horrible things that would frighten any parent. I wish someone would get many of these "executives" out of office. They are not helping us - they are taking our tax dollars for reasons that are unjustified and to have a Mayor treat our citizens at a meeting so rudely and actually throw a citizen out to the point of where a lawyer needed to be there with this person at a later meeting is unprofessional. I think it is time for this community to take a stand. As well, I think these "executives" need to stop abusing power and understand who resides in this community - not just the rich side, but the side that has been around for a long time. God Bless our Police and again, any time help was needed they helped. PS - I have also been bitten by dogs in the community and rescued many and return to owners. Most have been during power outages when they were able to roam. Most of the time I have had the Parks and Rec help if I saw them because no one seemed to care. Non emergency numbers are going to Lake Zurich. Who knows if HW is even contacted, I do not know. Make this community better and stop this vendetta on this family and stop wasting our tax dollars. It is again, Constitutional issues including civil rights issues for a landowner. I love living here but not so much anymore. Pam Newton and to the Mayor, please resign. You are not serving your constituents as well as you could. You seem to focus only on the rich folks and please think of all the folks in their 70's and over 90. Not just those folks in the new part of town that was torn apart to build million dollar homes who support you. There is power in voice and in the pen. I think you all in government here need to remember that. Thank you.