Mecca Disaster فاجعه سرزمین منا

/ #39789

2015-10-31 21:20

I sign this petition in order to realize the cause or causes of this disaster that made too many families unhappy and took part of their soles. None of my friends or family members were lost but this action of Saudi Arabia shouldn't stay under cover And not only Saudis didn't ask for a simple pardon from people of my country ,iran, but also they took the step farther and insulted us and their ignorant foreign minister threatened us , that is seriously ridiculous it 's like barking a skinny dog on a lion lol, And if i can forget about what they have claimed about war I can't forget what they have done to my innocent brothers and sisters. They have to be responsible about foreigners no matter were they are from this late action of Saudis smells like racism that needs special attentions from international organizations. Currently finding the root of such a irresponsibility is on top of the action list.
This petition is written by a translation student with full consciousness in iran. I hope this can help my people and whoever suffered from such great human disaster.