Motion of No Confidence in UFS SRC President Lindokuhle Ntuli 2

Anonymous

/ #18

2016-02-27 11:44

In my opinion Lindokuhle Ntuli violated the code of conduct of the University as well as the Faculty of Law Code of Ethics.

UFS Faculty of Law Code of Ethics

I pledge loyalty to the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa and undertake to respect its laws and to maintain and develop its legal system.

I shall observe all the rules and regulations of the University of the Free State and the Faculty of Law.

I shall maintain high moral and ethical standards.

I shall strive towards ensuring that my actions are always in the interest of the public and directed towards improving the good name of the University and the Faculty.

I shall uphold the dignity, traditions and culture of the legal profession.

My behaviour shall be such that at all times I may be regarded as a person fit and suitable to be admitted as a legal practitioner.

As a prospective jurist, I shall display impeccable honesty at all times.

I shall maintain a high standard of integrity.

I shall act objectively, fairly, and without bias.

I shall employ my working potential to the full.

I bind myself to the code of conduct of the University and the Faculty, and to any disciplinary measures should I fail to comply with my commitment to this code.

If a student fails to comply with the abovementioned code, this might result in suspension of all legal studies at the University of the Free State and/or in that a certificate of good conduct, required for admission to all legal professions, be refused.