We want a new project between Hazal Kaya & Cagatay Ulusoy

/ #210

2016-05-22 18:46

What touched my heart-was this young girl and her dreams and wishes.And it all starts with her fantasy which she effortlessly manages to achieve with her lies and eventually falls head-over-heels for a tall,handsome and rich boy Emir Sarrafoglu. Each and every episode of it never failed to deliver fresh twists to the main part of the story.ALL the actors were quite suitable for their roles and amazing dedication towards their work could be seen.Each character added versatality and definition which gradually enhanced its total outlook for its audience. Although i love Hazal and Emir for their tremendous roles in Feriha I also like the other actors like Korai, Hande, Gulsum, Gunchay, Jansu, Lara, Zehra, Reeza, Mehmet, Levant and ofcourse Emir parents and Mehment wife I don't remember their serial names. They were all good in their own way. I wish and hope to see a serial like Feriha again if there is any part and would want to know how did Feriha die. Who had killed her, is it Emir, Halil or DJ.