Lower Price for a Parking Pass at Trinity Area High School

/ #7

2016-07-29 14:03

DEAR TRINITY HIGH SCHOOL: I signed this petition because Trinity High School is the greediest most money hungry school in western PA. The school board is corrupt and filled with us less people and the school is low enough to charge STUDENTS to use their parking lot because they will do anything they can to make a quick buck. Listen here Trinity, it costs you nothing for that parking lot, you never have to spend money of any sort on it because its a freaking PARKING LOT! And my message to the school board and or those in charge of making the decision to raise the parking pass rate due to "inflation" (which is the biggest load of bs I've ever heard): most of us students cannot afford to pay this ridiculous rate. Most of us have minimum wage jobs and are on a very tight budget because we are so young, not to mention we are looking ahead to college where we will be even more broke. Please Trinity, do not penalize the students by making them pay to park to make up for the poor and pathetic ways you throw your money away and sink in to debt even more. I know for many of you this is hard to underatand, after all most of you are big whigs that drive fancy cars and have make tons of money for whatever it is you do, and to you the rate of this parking pass is probably pocket change for you. But for most students that is a lot of money, and not money we just have laying around to spend on whatever. Although I attend Trinity I am ashamed to be part of a school that is so greedy and self centered. I feel like its just an act you pit on when you're "all for the students". The way I see it, its just a big money game. You can see on this petition by far I am not the only person that is enraged. So Trinity, this is your last chance with me. I am a senior, and my name is Michael Carrier. If I come to the school on August 11th yo pick up my parking pass and I am told to pay ANYTHING, I along with a large group of my peers with big mouths will immediately tarnish Trinity's name (for those who don't know already). I along with my parents will submit an editioral to the newspaper explain how greedy the school is. We will also alert local news stations because they love dirty laundry like this and will jump on it in an instant. The whole town will quickly see how greedy the school is and our name will go down the drain really quick, all because you are penalizing students for YOUR POOR MISTAKES. My father, mother, and any aunt or uncle I've had that ever attended Trinity never paid ANYTHING to park at the school, and that's the way it needs to be. Trinity, take responsibility for YOUR mistakes and think of other ways to get money, because taking it off students is about the lowest of the low, you dirty scoundrels.

Sincerely
Michael Carrier

I look forward to hearing from you Trinity :)