Dr Elizabeth Torrance Memorial Park

/ #10

2016-10-19 03:15

Dr T was my family GP from the time I was 4 years old till she passed away this year. Dr Torrance was the best doctor I had ever seen. She was never judgemental, when you were with her, no one else mattered and her time was all about you. Dr Torrance confirmed each of my pregnancies and was there throughout my four boys' pregnancies and saw them through everything from bumps and bruises to immunisations and stitches. Dr Torrance confirmed my pregnancy with my daughter but unfortunately never got to meet her. Charlotte Isabella was born on July 21st 2016. Neither Dr Torrance or my husband and I thought we would ever get a daughter after having four boys but we did and the one thing I wanted before Dr Torrance passed, was to introduce Charli to Dr T. Everyone I know, that went to Dr Torrance, loved her. She was the best doctor and deserves to be remembered for her bedside manner and just being the lovely lady she was. Dr Elizabeth Torrance will be missed by not only my family but most of the families who grew up in St. Clair. RIP to the best doctor who ever lived IMHO