Суд над Бхагавад-гитой / Attempt to ban Bhagavad-gita

/ #1292

2011-12-18 00:36

http://www.prabhupada.org.uk/repeat.htm

?????????
ONE SHOULD NOT REPEAT

TRANSLATION: This incident has been described in detail by Vrndavana dasa Thakura. Therefore I have described it only in brief.

PURPORT: This is a matter of etiquette. If a previous acarya has already written about something, there is no need to repeat it for personal sense gratification or to outdo the previous acarya. Unless there is some definite improvement, one should not repeat.

(C.C. Madhya 12.150)

Note: So why has Mr. Naravana Maharaksasa written another Bhagavad gita when Srila Prabhupada has already written it ? This demon will get his reaction for trying to outdo the Acarya of the golden age His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. The dog stool in his brain from which his purports emanate shall soon be separated from his ghostly body by Goddess Kali.

The definite improvement is PRINT SRILA PRABHUPADA'S ORIGINAL BHAGAVAD GITA AS IT IS !!!

They should be immediately cut off their head, rascals.
Yes. That is the only punishment for them.

Head Dead Ghost Naravana Maharaksasa

Head Dead Ghost Tamalt Kansa Maharaksasa

Head Dead Ghost Jayapotatohead Maharaksasa

Head Dead Ghost Satsvarurupa Maharaksasa

Head Dead Ghost Jaya Add Weight Maharaksasa

Head Dead Ghost Rabidog Swarupa Maharaksasa

Head Dead Ghost Pademon Pudacarya Maharaksasa

Prabhupada: Factually, these rascals are creating magic jugglery. Even during the time of Krsna such rascals were there. Paundraka. So Krsna was present, He immediately cut off his head. (laughs) They should be immediately cut off their head, rascals. Yes. That is the only punishment for them.

(S.P. Room Conversation June 15, 1976, Detroit)

Actually these rascals are simply creating magic and jugglery. Even during the time of Krishna, Paundraka was there and Krishna immediately cut of his head. That is the only punishment for them, to immediately cut off the head of such rascals who pose themselves as God. They are simply cheating the people.

(S.P. Letter to: Riddha Detroit 15 June, 1976)

Harikesa: Chinmayananda, when he lectures, he only lectures on the verses that are important. He says all the other ones, they're not really important. He picks out the ones that count.
Prabhupada: So why don't you cut his head and say that "It is not important. You are talking nonsense. Cut your head."
Indian man: He don't give any commentary on verses, even important commentary, he speak all nonsense.
Prabhupada: No, therefore you say, "This head is not required. You are talking nonsense," and cut his head.

(S.P. Morning Walk December 10, 1975, Vrndavana)

For those who find the above unpalatable please note:

Prabhupada: No, even they are aware, so many came and they are not coming. Because the nonsense was stopped, they are, that "Oh, Swamiji is..." They have not come. They want that whatever nonsense they have learned, I have to confirm: "Yes, it is right." Just like the Ramakrishna Mission says, "Whatever you do, it is all right," I have to say that. Then I am good. And as soon as I say, "You are wrong, nonsense, rascal. You do not know anything..." (laughter) Satyam bruyat priyam bruyat ma bruyat satyam apriyam. You tell truth, but it must be very palatable. If you say truth unpalatable, then you will create enemies. But how can I do so in the spiritual knowledge?

(Srimad-Bhagavatam Lecture 6.1.22 Indore, December 13, 1970)

Prabhupada: But in speaking spiritual understanding we cannot make any compromise. What to speak of in Mauritius, in Chicago I told. There was great agitation in papers.
Harikesa: In the TV, on television.
Indian man: Same thing?
Devotee (2): In France also.
Prabhupada: They were very upset. And when I was coming, I think, in Chicago, in the airplane, one of the host girl, she was seeing... (laughter) I asked her to supply one 7-up. And, "I have no key." She was so angry. But all the captains and others, they gathered around me. (laughter)

(S.P. Morning Walk December 10, 1975, Vrndavana)

Prabhupada: No, we are speaking about Krsna. So if I say that Krsna says like this and it is a fact, then what is our fault? But they are taking very serious, just like especially nowadays in Western country they are opposing that "This philosophy is a brainwash." So this is our position. Satyam bruyat priyam bruyat ma bruyat satyam apriyam.(?) The world situation is that you can speak truth if it is palatable. And if it is unpalatable, don't speak. But this thing cannot be maintained when you are preaching spiritual life. There we cannot cheat. Spiritual life must be declared very frankly.

(S.P. Room Conversation with C.I.D. Chief January 3, 1977, Bombay)

Note: So if we say that Srila Prabhupada say's those who are and making severe offenses to a pure devotee are envious demons and will have their heads cut off (see below) WHAT IS OUR FAULT ???

Those who disagree then they should present their case with sastric quotes and we can debate otherwise they are simply talking nonsense and making the offense of minimising Srila Prabhupada's words.

TEXT 18 TRANSLATION: Intolerant of the offenses committed, the infuriated goddess Kali flashed her eyes and displayed her fierce, curved teeth. Her reddish eyes glowed, and she displayed her fearsome features. She assumed a frightening body, as if she were prepared to destroy the entire creation. Leaping violently from the altar, she immediately decapitated all the rogues and thieves .....................

TEXT 19 TRANSLATION When an envious person commits an offense before a great personality, he is always punished in the way mentioned above.[decapitation]