Суд над Бхагавад-гитой / Attempt to ban Bhagavad-gita

mmm

/ #8137 HH Bhakti Vikash Swami attacking HH Radhanath Swami

2012-11-27 23:43

HH Bhakti Vikash Swami attacking HH Radhanath Swami

“There’s a book* […] written by one of the, probably the most, popular leaders within ISKCON today – now that book, I can’t help thinking if you’d shown it to Srila Prabhupada he would not have been at all pleased, because there are pictures of all these mayavadis and mundane people, […] and there’s not a bad word about any of them. People that Prabhupada if he spoke about them at all would criticize them. […] And at the end of the book he says that now having come to Prabhupada, now I’m engaged in helping with hospitals and feeding children and eye camps. […] So as I see it there are serious problems with that […] if anyone read that book hundreds of thousands of times, they’d never even get the idea that you’re supposed to surrender to Krishna, that Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead […] some erotic or almost erotic scenes […] it’s not the duty of a sannyasi to write about such things. [...] I just can’t imagine what Prabhupada’s response would have been if he saw that book, but our movement has changed, it’s not for the better”.
(HH Bhakti Vikash Swami, Lecture, 24/8/2011)

* The Journey Home by Radhanath Swami

http://www.iskconirm.com/docs/webpages/btp34_Radhanath_Swami.html