Mass Effect 3 Hungarian & Czech & Slovakian Translation

Tamás Tóth

/ #147 Fordítás

2011-01-25 21:48

Én a múlt évben ismertem meg a játékot és fantasztikus élményeket nyújtott számomra. Biztos vagyok, hogy elengedhetetlen volt az ilyen fajta élményhez a magyar nyelv főleg annak aki nem beszél, vagy kevésbé beszél angolul.
Az ilyen fajta játékok amik megérik a pénzüket mert nem 4 óra alatt tolod végig :) hanem a pénzedért sok sok hosszú játékidőt kapsz ami mellé párosul a játék szenzációs külalakja, összetettsége, a hatalmas magával ragadó világa, maga az egyénisége. Persze ahhoz, hogy valóban magával ragadó élményben legyen részünk szükséges, hogy értsük is mit csinálunk, és ehhez elengedhetetlen a magyar nyelv.

Köszönöm.

Online Translate

I recognised the game and fantastic one in the past year provided experiences for me. I am sure that the kind like this was essential to an experience the Hungarian language mainly it you are who does not speak less speaks in English.

The kind like this games what are worth their money because you do not push it under 4 clocks throughout :) but your money a lot you receive much long playing time beside which is accompanied the sensational appearance of the game, his complexity, his huge world carrying himself, himself his individuality. Sure it, how we shall take it in order for our part to be necessary in an experience carrying himself really what we do, and to this essential the Hungarian language.

Thank you.