Mótmælum að neyða Íslensk börn úr landi til ofbeldisfulls föður!

Quoted post

Ragnheiður

#77 Re: Re:

2011-03-16 09:46

#76: Ann - Re:  

Dear Ann you look like someone who have no children, but if you do you are not taking care of them your self.  When a mother brakes the law´s for her children it is  because she is doing everything for them....For your information her children are afraid of there "father" He is very sick man and should look for professional help.  And he does not want his children, he never calls, he has been to Iceland and did not ask to see them, he has not sent them any christmasgifts, birtdaygifts our tried to do anything for them....But you are very welcome to call my dear Ann if you want to dicuss this further or if you would like to talk about the leagal systems, the system does not work for children. 

Replies

Ann

#110 Re: Re: Re:

2011-03-16 23:33:28

#77: Ragnheiður - Re: Re:  

Either the mother is doing everything for them or she is doing nothing at all for them? As far as I am aware there are no evidence against the father. 4 courts have now ruled that it is safe for the children to be with their father and a psycological evaluation of the children has approved that they go back to their father.

How do you know that the children are afraid of their father?

I was thinking of this poor poor woman today. I actually feel very sad for her, because I think she is very stuck in her situation right now. Could it be that this all started for her because she couldn't deal with the consequnces of him having left her? Could it be that she was all of a sudden alone in a foreign country without a job and without her family and she was not able to handle that? To find help and to make sure she didn't have to spend a night without her children she made up a small story. This story was taken very serious by a group that helps protect women. They did everything they could for her, but since she had no evidence they could not help her. By this time she had told the lies so many times and asked so many people to help her that she could not go back on her story. Therefore she had to take the conseqence and move to Iceland where people could take care of her, because she was not capable herself. Here she then had to continue the net of lies, because by now there was no way out of it.

I truely wish this mother would get some help and create a good and stable relationship to both fathers and through that give her children a good life where they can feel loved and happy.

I have full confidence that the legal systems works and actually best of all for the children. This is exactly the reason why the children are still with their mother and not somewhere in fostercare until a decision is made. Last but not least there are previous cases like this that turned out to have gone so wrong because the mother had a birthdepression. It was solved and the mother is healthy today and is part of her childrens lifes.