KEEP THUNDERCRACKER EXCLUSIVE

Quoted post

Elias Weskerson

#30 Brandon Hoppel/Elias Weskerson

2011-03-24 03:51

I am the originator of this petition and I don't appreciate you trolls defacing my work or my pen name, Elias Weskerson. I am an avid DeviantArt fanatic and fanfic author, oh yeah I came up with the whole Transformers reproducing by sexual means STOLEN by another member of Tformers. Burns me up which is why I left.  I keep a quote from that fatass douche Valkysas (totally smells like rotten cauliflower btw) in my sig to remind me of people's ignorance and although I like TFW2005, theirs too.   If you guys don't agree just don't sign because everyone who did/continues will get their asses sued off in my current legal action against Hasbro/Fun Pub. Your IP's are on here and I will screencap after it's backtraced, no joke so get serious guys.  Thanks fellow Transfans

Til all are one....

(three if I get ahold of Arcee and make her gestate the first Cyberhumanoid ;)  )

Brandon aka Elias

Replies

#31 Re: Brandon Hoppel/Elias Weskerson

2011-03-24 04:10:54

#30: Elias Weskerson - Brandon Hoppel/Elias Weskerson

Do you really think any of this is going to pull through? That Hasbro is simply going to bow down to a mere 1% of its core audience? Seriously I never understood people that spend hundreds of dollars on figures that are merely simple redecos of previous figures, many of which can easily be replacated with the right skills.

Avenging Seeker

#32 Re: Brandon Hoppel/Elias Weskerson

2011-03-24 04:19:19

#30: Elias Weskerson - Brandon Hoppel/Elias Weskerson 

Is your lawyer the same one that tried to sue P-Diddy and Rodney King for $1 trillion for planning and executing 9/11?

Your case has about as much chance as that one does of being successful.  If you're in this for the money, what a sad life you must lead.