KEEP THUNDERCRACKER EXCLUSIVE

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition KEEP THUNDERCRACKER EXCLUSIVE.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-03-24 02:45

United Scalpers Alliance Your fellow asshole associate!

#27 What The Fuck Is This Shit?

2011-03-24 03:01

All this over some damn toy that's already outdated next to the rest of the other Generations figures. Oh boohoo, I can't rip people off on Ebay like some many others on that damn site. Get your mouth off your momma's titty, crawl out of her basement (because I doubt you're even paying rent) and get a real job and don't give me this excuse about the economy sucking, you just aren't searching hard enough.
Nigga

#28 :D MFW a couple hundred idiots can't get this is a troll thread

2011-03-24 03:06

You niggas postin in a nigga thread, fuckin retards. LOL
Harry Cox

2011-03-24 03:43

fuck Tformers!
Elias Weskerson

#30 Brandon Hoppel/Elias Weskerson

2011-03-24 03:51

I am the originator of this petition and I don't appreciate you trolls defacing my work or my pen name, Elias Weskerson. I am an avid DeviantArt fanatic and fanfic author, oh yeah I came up with the whole Transformers reproducing by sexual means STOLEN by another member of Tformers. Burns me up which is why I left.  I keep a quote from that fatass douche Valkysas (totally smells like rotten cauliflower btw) in my sig to remind me of people's ignorance and although I like TFW2005, theirs too.   If you guys don't agree just don't sign because everyone who did/continues will get their asses sued off in my current legal action against Hasbro/Fun Pub. Your IP's are on here and I will screencap after it's backtraced, no joke so get serious guys.  Thanks fellow Transfans

Til all are one....

(three if I get ahold of Arcee and make her gestate the first Cyberhumanoid ;)  )

Brandon aka Elias

#31 Re: Brandon Hoppel/Elias Weskerson

2011-03-24 04:10

#30: Elias Weskerson - Brandon Hoppel/Elias Weskerson

Do you really think any of this is going to pull through? That Hasbro is simply going to bow down to a mere 1% of its core audience? Seriously I never understood people that spend hundreds of dollars on figures that are merely simple redecos of previous figures, many of which can easily be replacated with the right skills.

Avenging Seeker

#32 Re: Brandon Hoppel/Elias Weskerson

2011-03-24 04:19

#30: Elias Weskerson - Brandon Hoppel/Elias Weskerson 

Is your lawyer the same one that tried to sue P-Diddy and Rodney King for $1 trillion for planning and executing 9/11?

Your case has about as much chance as that one does of being successful.  If you're in this for the money, what a sad life you must lead.

Elias Weskerson

#33 Re: Re: Brandon Hoppel/Elias Weskerson

2011-03-24 04:24

#31: - Re: Brandon Hoppel/Elias Weskerson

Oh I fully expect to be compensated for my mentail pain and suffering.  I got so mad I broke two of my TC's and tried to cut my wrists with his precious shards, then embarrassingly put the nosecone in a dark place.  I was THAT upset.   Back on topic.  It's right there in FP's own words "never to sold at retail by Hasbro".  I don't expect them to pull them out of people's hands but the rest, off the shelf.  Just watch and see because I'm in the right and if FP can't abide by their own words no one should support them.  I'm picketing Botcon as well, if you wanna join fine by me.  They're greedy, gouging, two-faced bastards as it is.  When's it gonna be enough?  We fans deserve better than this hypocrisy by those corporate felchers.

Brandon Hoppel aka Elias Weskerson

United Scalper Alliance

#34 Re: Re: Brandon Hoppel/Elias Weskerson

2011-03-24 04:24

#32: Avenging Seeker - Re: Brandon Hoppel/Elias Weskerson

Oh its pretty obvious that this won't go through. However lets just say that if he did get a court hearing, the outcome would be laughable and I would love to see all the names called out. Man our justice system is in dire need of a revision, or perhaps made to keep stupid people from suing over frivous nonsense.

Elias Weskerson

#35 Elias

2011-03-24 04:30

My real name's Brandon Hoppel, pen name is Elias Weskerson. I'm not ashamed of my legal rights. You who mock me can go to hell Fun Pub lovers. You're weak as Jin Saotome/John Mallamas-failfag.  Put your real names down then, quit being the neckbearded cowards you are.  Hiding like little protoforms.  lol  I'll make sure to include you in too United Scalper Not Far from My True Real life, no problem.

I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT WHEN I WANT ZIGHOLTUL!!!!!! YOU stole my ideas, my name, screw you you  lying sack.  I'll shove the broken wings of my dreams into your dark place, don't f w/me boy.  Don't you dare.  I WILL prevail you losers.  Now get out.

Avenging Seeker

2011-03-24 04:58

Aren't there more important things in the world to worry about? I mean, there's kids not even old enough to drink getting their arms and legs blown off in Afghanistan - meanwhile, all you can do is whine about a toy not being exclusive anymore?? Do you really think you have problems?

Rearrange your priorities. Toys are fun, but they're just toys.
Randal Graves

#37 Re: Elias

2011-03-24 05:05

#35: Elias Weskerson - Elias

Shut the fuck up, Elias!

Elias Weskerson

#38 It's about the principle

2011-03-24 05:10

I couldn't care less about Afghanistan, f those poppy farmers. The point is exclusives should be just that and by gosh if they don't own up to it and pay for what they've done, what they made me do, heads will roll. I'll be at Botcon in my Thundercracker costume, I'll slap the people who made fun of me, I'll straight rape "Zigholtul" KiD,, Randal "retard" Graves,  slap Fun Pub, then take one last flight with TC. I'll soar out over the crowd and into oblivion....

Randal Graves

#39 Re: It's about the principle

2011-03-24 05:26

#38: Elias Weskerson - It's about the principle

So you're saying you like to fuck guys?

Zigholtul

#40 Re:

2011-03-24 05:28

#36: Avenging Seeker -

Of course he has problems. Why else would this petition come to fruition?

Elias Weskerson

2011-03-24 05:29

You'll find out @ Botcon, sugartits.

#42 Impostor, you'll be backtraced too.

Elias Weskerson

2011-03-24 05:29

I like Turtles
Zigholtul

#43 Re:

2011-03-24 05:36

#41: Elias Weskerson -

Let me guest, to the cyber police?

Elias "Trollface" Weskerson

#44 /end of

2011-03-24 05:42

I've pulled off something magical. You uber-dopes on 4chan/toy, TFW, faggots who signed, contributed to your gay threads, feel so superior to "me". LOLFunny thing was you've all been trolled for months and trolled hard and I never typed the first word on your retarded manchild boards, and god dayum you foolish freaks believed it. LOL You stupid bastards have fun with the fail of your pathetic lives. Feel smart now bitches??

Oh btw I have two Gen. TC's myself. LAWL trollolololollol

Elias "Anon" FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Champ

#45 BTW

2011-03-24 05:46

The broken TC in the ass is a meme off 4chan. Lardo McNeckbeard. LOL Faggots.

#46 Re: /end of

2011-03-24 05:48

#44: Elias "Trollface" Weskerson - /end of

Nobody cares, Brandon/Elias/Trollface.

#47 Re: Re: /end of

2011-03-24 05:50

#46: - Re: /end of

Baawww!!!!  lol  I really trolled you KiD, trolled you fucks hard and watched you guys bitch, try to quantify, try to ridicule "Elias", but your simple manchild minds either couldn't comprehend or concieve it was fake.  You guys love to talk about others though, TFW at its finest moment, all it does.  Two faced and so bitched up you won't even sign your own real name.  Peace fucktards, it's been hilarious at your expense.  lol trolllololoollol

Generations Thundercracker

2011-03-24 06:21

COME AT ME BRO.

2011-03-24 06:53

^TJOmegafanboy, like I said before, it was a troll. Derp derp, TFW'ers just can't shut up or take what's in front of their face as fact. I've captivated you Ameri-tards i know but, you're too damn late. Jokes over dummy. U mad?

Starscream Ausfag,u dirty ass Maori you're not even worth it.  Derp derp, silence..................

I     am         Megatroptimus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randal Graves

#50 Re:

2011-03-24 07:08

#49: Elias "Trollface" Weskerson -

You talk big behind the safety of your computer. Shut the fuck up Elias.