KEEP THUNDERCRACKER EXCLUSIVE

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition KEEP THUNDERCRACKER EXCLUSIVE.

Elias "Trollface" Weskerson

#51 Re: Re:

2011-03-24 07:10

#50: Randal Graves - Re:

Right "Randal"   lol You dumbass douche.  No ban for me here  lololololol

http://www.uselessmoviequotes.com/umq_c006.htm

Elias Weskerson, Transformers fan

#52 Impostor

2011-03-24 07:18

I am not trolling, just got on here. Thanks for backing a fellow transfan up guys (sarcasm). I couldn't expect you all to understand. I am very upset over Dirge and Thrust as well but TC always had more of a special place in my heart. Where will it end? If they revive Animated will Motormaster be next? That's my point lend your support or don't cry when it happens.  I'll be on here again tomorrow for some civilized discussion, don't bother if you can't abide.  I am the real Elias, accept no substitutes.

I see that resentment has been building here since my last post. I'm truly sorry for what you feel about this but this is for the good of all of us collectors. Greedy corporations should not be allowed to screw with our rights as consumers!

I have consulted with my lawyers and we will continue filing the lawsuit. I have also contacted Hasbro regarding this matter and they should face their responsibilities and stop sending back patronising replies.  Here's what I sent them:

Dear Hasbro,
This is Elias Weskerson. I've contacted you in the past regarding my concerns about my Games of Deception exclusive set which I bought from Botcon 2007 and how the release of Generations Thundercracker is seriously hurting the value of said set. From our past correspondences I have not been satisfied by your replies. I am now contacting you to let you know that I am now pursuing legal action against this gross disrespect on your part of my right as a faithful consumer and devoted Transformers fan.

And to make matters clear I'm not interested in selling back my set. This fight is not just about money but principles. Corporations should respect consumer rights and your loose understanding of the concept of "exclusive" clearly offends and disrespects us loyal fans.

The fact of the matter is the Botcon set was promised as an exclusive set and your release of the same characters in the mass market is a huge betrayal for us who spent hard-earned money in this hobby. This is false marketing and we collectors feel duped by this dishonest act.

It is still not too late to make things right.

Sincerely,

Elias Weskerson

Elias Weskerson

2011-03-24 07:58

Elias Weskerson here again. Someone ,from /toy I take it, got onto my petition pretending to be me and calling out members from various boards. I just want to explain that's not my way and I'm still encouraging those who feel the same to come to my petition tomorrow or any other time to discuss it, rationally.

I haven't heard back yet from Hasbro but expect to soon on this injustice to fans everywhere. If they were releasing Thundercracker then why not the Botcon version, since it was planned from the start? One word, Greed. They knew there would be a release in the next few years and Fun Publications and Hasbro, LLC decided to cash in creating false "rarity" only to gain even greater profit by a general release, devaluing the original. My lawyer is truly excited at this new revelation, as am I that this may be the truth of the matter. To the few of you supporting keep it up. Keep telling people and this isn't only for my benefit but anyone else who joins in.

Thank you

Sincerely

Elias Weskerson

Elias Weskerson

#54 New Petition

2011-03-24 08:52

www.petitions24.com/signatures/keep_thundercracker_exclusive_and_recall_the_impostor/

I have made a new one since people think this one's a joke. See you there.  I will no longer be using this one.

Elias Weskerson

Aaron Archer
Pawtucket RI

#55 Hasbro must be punished.

2011-03-24 12:24

Hasbro's behaviour is an afront to all those fans who have made the effort to support the brand, especially in it's darker days,before the movie increased it's visibility.

Hasbro can go f*ck themselves.

2011-03-24 17:10

hi
John Mallamas

#57 Niggers are not human.

2011-03-24 23:44

At least we know that the sub-human minorities won't be able to afford either version. Unless they steal it, as niggers and spics are wont to do. I'm just glad to know that they'll all die out soon. That's why our God created AIDS in the first place. He knew that niggers, muslims and spics would never be able to stop raping each other and would kill themselves out. I'm certain that God will let us cure AIDS as soon as all the niggers, spics and muslims are dead. Especially our nigger/muslim president. If I had a chance I'd kill him myself.
-John(Jin Saotome) - www.jinsaotomesdangeroustoys.com
Disgruntled Customer of fail custom

#58 Re: Niggers are not human.

2011-03-25 00:29

#57: John Mallamas - Niggers are not human.

You do know your IP is logged and even playing, you've landed a good spot in Federal prison most likely.  You fail Jin wannabe.  Reported.

2011-03-25 02:26

Part of this complete breakfast!
Can read

#60 Duurrrrr

2011-03-25 03:09

He's started a new one, fucktards who are too goddamn stupid to read. Get with the program you autistofucks/Tfw member, "Derrrr I'z trollin a closed patishun look at meee"
Confirmed faggot buster

#61 Kickback

2011-03-25 04:02

Is a stupid faggot, Lord of the TFWFaggots-all 2005 of them Fuck you Scott Rankal!!!!
Shockwave

#62 No logic; Shockwave disapproves

2011-03-25 09:01

This petition is beyond ludicrous. Honestly, if you bought the botcon set you got what you paid for: tf's that were exclusives a few years ago and that hasbro didn't plan on mass-producing. Now a few years later hasbro decides to make this toy (that doesn't even have the exact same color scheme) and it's supposed to be a big deal. Your botcon tc isn't going to lose that much value bc it's a different toy, but the bigger point is if you're buying these for profit instead of for your hobby then you need to invest more wisely; cd's or bonds would be a much better way to go than plastic toys. Seriously, this whole "argument" is laughable and makes those of us collectors who aren't raving loons look bad.
Tim

#63 Get over it. It's just a toy.

2011-03-25 09:24

Firstly it's just a toy. Secondly kiss a girl. Finally put all your transformers in a toy box and let children play with them - they won't be a bored jaded cynic. People like you give fans and collectors a bad name.

#64 Yipee

2011-03-25 10:48

I'm glad mass retail tcracker is here! Got mine tcracker! don't car e about that expensive botcon 2007 shit!
Blake Worthing

#65 Hmmm, people can't be bothered to read

2011-03-25 13:15

http://www.petitions24.com/signatures/keep_thundercracker_exclusive_and_recall_the_impostor/

Nice blah blah but since you faggots mucked this one up he is at the new one. I know it's obviously over you neckbearded heads though, since you still keep replying. Losers.
Oh Dear

#66 Really ?

2011-03-25 19:56

You idiots make me fucking sick, especially you Elias Weskerson, why in the hell would you go through all this crap ? are you trying to make yourself look like a prat? its working either way.

Grow up man your 30+ years old and need to start acting like it, the sooner reality comes knocking and smacks you upside your head the better for us all.

#67 Another Petition

2011-03-25 22:06

Randal Graves

2011-03-26 05:22

If you're a desperate cock-hungry Allsparker, by all means. Sign away, really gaining steam. ;)
Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan

#69 Subject

2011-04-01 03:30

No more Generations after this wave for you guys and your toys/fakes ARE being recalled. lol Stop me now bitches. I'm even a member and you guys kiss my ass and schmooze me then talk about me like a dog, typical faggot ass TFWer for ya, LMAO
Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan

#70 OOOps

2011-04-05 12:11

April be foolin yo
DASHBOT

#71 Re: Re: Jin Saotome says NO

2013-06-14 17:15

#24: Disgruntled Customer of fail custom - Re: Jin Saotome says NO

your faulting the guy for being an artist.  His auctions are bid only so prices are decided by the bidders.

Randal's real father.

#72 Re: Transformers suck

2013-06-14 22:37

#25: Randal Graves - Transformers suck

Transformer fan with a girlfriends here, and you couldn't be a more obvious virgin.

Nigger skinner

#73 Re: Re: Niggers are not human.

2019-03-04 21:14

#58: Disgruntled Customer of fail custom - Re: Niggers are not human. 

Nigger snitch faggot.  You're a pussy dick sucking cuck.