Keep Original NISD Proposed Boundaries for Ellison Elementary

Quoted post

#12 Above statement

2013-12-13 03:56

#11: - We did intervene, there were several complaints to the front office of LSE and the NISD board.  Which was good to hear, at least we know other parents cared enought to call.

Replies

#14 Re: Above statement

2013-12-13 05:12:47

#12: - Above statement

I am glad to know other parents cared enough to make their concerns heard. What is most disheartening is that the individuals leading the petition on the initial school zoning were allowed on campus to infiltrate LSE and included our children in this matter. It is inexcusable for my children to come home discussing the initial proposed school zone because they heard it from a group of moms that were against it. Where was the school administration to protect our children? How were they allowed on school campus collecting signatures even though that is against board policies? How can they tell my children the new school will not be successful just because they have their own personal views? As a concerned parent, those are the questions I would like to be highlighted to show this change was manipulated at the expense of our children. I thank you for voicing your concerns to LSE & NISD. It is unfortunate our current school staff couldn't do the same to prevent this madness from interfering with our children's education. That is what we need to keep in mind, our children's best interest, throughout these discussions.