Replies

#71 Re:

2012-04-14 04:00:05

#1: -

please lett there be a seson 2 i really want to see it

#194 Re:

2016-09-22 02:41:16

Please please please i really need a 2nd season ...i cant live without it even though I've completed the manga but still i want an 2nd season anime i beg you .this is my life

Fizzykay

#216 Re: Felicity Rupp

2019-12-31 03:08:56

Please please PLEASE ADD A SECOND SEASON!i know it’s hard because it didn’t have a good impression in Japan but I love this anime with all my heart.i read the whole manga series and was hoping you would make it into episodes...this anime makes me so happy and I cried for seriously 4 days and im still so sad that they won’t make a second season.I made everyone in my family watch the first season and guess what..THEY LOVED IT!they cried with me and so did all my friends.where I’m from we love it and want a second and maybe a 3rd season!i think just because a couple of people didn’t like it thst shouldn’t stop you from doing want you love and making something so wonderful!Im a huge fan and I feel you should make it for all the fans!We love your anime and the manga and hope you will consider making a second or third season.i know the author will probably never read this but if he does plz try to consider it!we all love it so very much and are very sad.do it for the fans!!