Seaford Head School Phone Ban

Quoted post

Anon

#32 Life before mobiles

2014-02-24 20:48

What do you think students did prior to mobile phones? We used the phone box or asked the school to call them. You still have your phones to contact parents once school is finished.

Do all students obey the no use of phones during lessons?

Replies

Anonymous

#33 Re: Life before mobiles

2014-02-24 20:50:58

#32: Anon - Life before mobiles

We don't have a phonebox, and we are charged for using the Student Services phone. Also, if everyone who wanted to phone their parents went to Student Services, there would be a very very long que. And a large majority do, because we know (well, knew) that we could check them at break.

Come @ me bro

#229 Re: Life before mobiles

2014-02-28 17:51:06

#32: Anon - Life before mobiles

This comment is so flawed, excuse me but you're an idiot.
The school is incompetent when it comes to informing parents about events, or after school clubs...

Even absences are forgotten about. The only time they care about the attendance of students is when they have the achievement assembly, all that does is stroke Lynton Golds' ego even more.

All things considered, The headteacher is just looking for more ways to cover her tracks and improve her reputation, after all look at her record...

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/education/639990.0/

Her complete disregard for the students wellfare is of no shock to me, i have experienced her ignorance first hand also.