Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Quoted post

2014-11-20 16:56

I am not a Christian and I have only seen the Duggers once and think what they do in their lives is working for their family and I also think there is different types of Bullying in the world and think the Gay community been pushing their agendas on everyone else the last few yrs. I for one am sick of it. I do not have an issue with the Gay community I am a good friend of many Gay people and they also think that the petition to cancel the Duggers is ridiculous and have already signed this petition to not cancel them. People have their beliefs and that is what this country was built on, not someone bullying them out of their piece of this pie. I think these ppl that get all twitchy when someone says something and it bothers them to get a backbone. I am a Wiccan I have taken many many words and slid them off my back. I even got fired from a job for not being a Christian when my Boss found out I was not into the Lord. How is that for twitchy. I say to everyone unless you are physically assaulted....LET IT GO and move on and educate instead of hate.

Replies

Jessica Freeth McCart

#1739 Re:

2014-11-20 17:05:46

#1735: -  

Thank you so much for your post! Great message!!

#1747 Re:

2014-11-20 17:12:01

#1735: -  

Aggree 100%