New beginning

Quoted post

God's Angel from Heaven

2011-12-27 01:43

i agree with all of you this really hurts that just bc of what i did in the past to my family but i am so diff now and i am getting help that i need i just can't see myself to do this anymore to my family you everyone mess up in there life that does not give anyone a reason to take the kids from us i have never beat my kids EVER and i NEVER will but you know god had opened my eyes for me and showed me how i really was i can not be leave that i would have ever done that to my wife you know at least someone knows how to for give and that one person would be my wife Krystal Taylor she love's me very much i never knew how much she loved me but u know we r not going to stop fighting to get the kids back home and i just want to think everyone for helping love all of you and god bless

Replies

Mommy of the kids wife of Jerry Taylor ...Krystal Taylor

#9 Re: God's Angel from heaven

2011-12-27 01:48:48

#8: God's Angel from Heaven -

i love you hunny and i know it  hurts trust me i do and i forgive becuse God has tought me to do so iam so proud of you and our kids you all our my blessing my family and i know we are a loving family and even try to help thoes in need that tend to turn on us but all we can do is stand and fight for our kids and pray because God is on our side and he alone knows all love you all and thank you for your help

Dianna Fisher
The author of this petition

#10 Re:

2011-12-27 01:50:25

#8: God's Angel from Heaven -

Yes you are and we are very proud of you just dont ever give up and keep your head up. we will win over this becasue God is in controll and satin and his demons will not prevail. Praise God for that.