New beginning

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition New beginning.

Dianna Fisher
The author of this petition

2011-12-26 22:20

I'm so hurt because I was unable to see my grandchildren and hold them for christmas all becasue someone wanted to spread lies about others. They said that there was neglect and abuse in the home and there was not said that the day they had the youngest child they had been abuseing her as well how can they do that when she was still in her stomache ? that is a neat trick to do. and if that was the case why did they not take the new baby from the hospital that day instead of waiting until 12 yes 12 day later to come get the children ? well maybe because there was no evidence of the alligatiions that was brought up against them and what is funny the DA even said that they had not evidance on the parents!!! why cause it was not true but they still will not let them have them instead they put them with known drug addicts and those who have a record on file on abuse and assault with a deadly weapon wow how about that so please help me out by getting our grandchildren back
Velma Edens... Children's Great Grandma

#2 They are good parents

2011-12-26 23:24

I think the children need to be placed back with their parents because they are their parents and Krystal and Jerry love their kids and protect their kids and that is where i think the kids belong is with their parents to be loved unconditionally.

Dianna Fisher

#3 Re: They are good parents

2011-12-27 00:30

rhonda

2011-12-27 01:08

look i think it is bs that people take other peoples kids away for no damn reason when there is other people would really beat theor kids and even try to kill them and get away with it. How about yall go against people like sarah and jesse wolf in belton texas 4 kids 3 boys 1 girl. i think that tha girl has been sexauly messed with and the oldest is in a medical bed now cus they say he tried to hang his self but there is two diff stories on it. now people like that should be thrown in prison for the rest of their life and people like these that have never laid a finger on their kids should be able to have their children or grandchildren

ur loveable daughter

#5 Re:

2011-12-27 01:10

#1: Dianna Fisher -

i hate stupid people

KATHY BUMPAS

2011-12-27 01:22

I THINK KRYSTAL AND JERRY SHOULD GET THE KIDS BACK THEY LOVE THOSE KIDS WITH VERY SENSE OF BEING THAT THEY HAVE .THEY MAY NOT BE PERFECT PARENTS BUT WHICH ONE OF US IS .THEY DO THE BEST THEY CAN AND WOULD GO THROUGH ANYTHING FOR THESE CHILDREN . HER MOM SAYS THESE KIDS DESERVE MORE WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS MONEY DONT BUY HAPPINESS AND THE LOVE OF A PARENT GOES ALONG WAY THESE CHILDREN NEED TO FEEL THAT LOVE FROM THIER PARENTS AND THE ONLY WAY IS TOO BRING THEM HOME .SO PLEASE PRAY WITH ME THAT THESE BABIES COME HOME SOON WHERE THEY BELONG . GOD BLESS KRYSTAL AND JERRY AND BRING THE BABIES HOME SOON.
Kids Mommy Krystal Taylor

#7 why our kids should be returned to us

2011-12-27 01:38

Our kids are our life. we provide and care for all their needs. we love them with no end. we provide for their emotional and physical well being. they have never looked like they do now. they have never been so unhappy. they were always filled with smiles and laughter and we dont understand why they were placed where they were or why they were even taken only to be traumatically hurt threw all of this. we were put here as their parents to protect and provide and care for these little blessings God has given to us and to be responsible for them but how can we if they are taken and placed in harms way ? why do our children have to be the ones that are hurt and damaged all cause people are inconsiderate and don't care how they feel in all of this. i think they should be placed back with us because they are loved protected provided for and taken care of mommy and daddy loves you babies so much and are praying for you each and everyday
God's Angel from Heaven

2011-12-27 01:43

i agree with all of you this really hurts that just bc of what i did in the past to my family but i am so diff now and i am getting help that i need i just can't see myself to do this anymore to my family you everyone mess up in there life that does not give anyone a reason to take the kids from us i have never beat my kids EVER and i NEVER will but you know god had opened my eyes for me and showed me how i really was i can not be leave that i would have ever done that to my wife you know at least someone knows how to for give and that one person would be my wife Krystal Taylor she love's me very much i never knew how much she loved me but u know we r not going to stop fighting to get the kids back home and i just want to think everyone for helping love all of you and god bless
Mommy of the kids wife of Jerry Taylor ...Krystal Taylor

#9 Re: God's Angel from heaven

2011-12-27 01:48

#8: God's Angel from Heaven -

i love you hunny and i know it  hurts trust me i do and i forgive becuse God has tought me to do so iam so proud of you and our kids you all our my blessing my family and i know we are a loving family and even try to help thoes in need that tend to turn on us but all we can do is stand and fight for our kids and pray because God is on our side and he alone knows all love you all and thank you for your help

Dianna Fisher

#10 Re:

2011-12-27 01:50

#8: God's Angel from Heaven -

Yes you are and we are very proud of you just dont ever give up and keep your head up. we will win over this becasue God is in controll and satin and his demons will not prevail. Praise God for that.

2011-12-27 01:56

They love thier children and they take really good care of them. SO please give the kids back

2011-12-27 02:24

Please help these parents get there children back, they need to be with there families and not with total strangers!
Samola Jones

#13 Give them their kids back

2011-12-27 04:16

They are good parent and they do not treat their kids wrong nor hit or beat them they need to be were they are safe and taken care of and loved

Joe Skinner

#14 Give them their kids back

2011-12-27 05:17

jerry and krystal r loving and caring and mature parents they r not abusiv i should know i lived right next door to them for a long time and ive known them my entire life they have went out and busted thier backs to give them kids what they need ive seen jerry walk id say bout 15 miles in freezing temperatures just to get them diapers and food they r really good parents and they r really good cousins to. they deserve to get thier kids bk and all these people thats starting rumors just neeed to shut up and stay out their life and bussiness they r exalent parents .
Carolyn Jordan

2011-12-27 05:28

Them kids need to be with their parents they are good to them kids

Amy Price

#16 Bring those babies home!

2011-12-27 06:48

these babies deserve to be placed first in all of this... the thoughts of a manipulative grandmother throwing a temper tantrum to get her way filling people full of lies isn't the way to protect the babies. they should be the first concern of cps..... if there were evidence of abuse the judge would have ruled that way but there was no proof. with that being said, those babies smile and laugh and play and love their mommy and daddy and that is where they should be. and it is a sad day when they were prevented from spending christmas day with their mommy and daddy... i say return them home now.. what on earth are they waiting for..

2011-12-27 16:27

I have never seen any abuse, the kids were always happy. I would see my brother (gerald) jerry Taylor walk in the cold and in the hot to get their children what they needed they have always tried to provide. I was up there and yes their house was clean i seen nothing wrong. When they lived in sequoyah county they never abused thier children and they never would. the paternal grandmother tried to get them babies the day cps came and got them the grandmother talked to them and told them she wanted them she has no record but yet the maternal grandmother and grandfather does and they put them with them. I have seen pics of my oldest niece kaylie standing at the top of narrow metal steps with a metal handrail that she has already fell down once. The children got taken all bc they asked her to have her come home and for her things and her mother says they will regret it so see the children should of never been taken in the first place. So plz sign this petition and get the taylor children home.

thanks Jennifer

2011-12-28 05:36

All liars will have their place in the lake of fire.

#19 Re:

2011-12-28 06:07

#18: -

and who u might be guest?

2011-12-28 07:44

I have known Krystal for over a decade and she has always been a kind and loving person. She adores her family and loves her children with all her heart. She would never hurt them. I believe she and her husband Jerry are more than capable of providing a happy and healthy home for their children and they should be returned.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-12-28 09:32

2011-12-28 15:35

Jerry I pray that you and your family get your children back home, were they belong.God Bless you all
the Father of 4 very very beautiful kids

#23 Re: cindy

2011-12-28 15:37

#22: -

ty so very much for your help and support and may God Bless you and your family

Dianna Fisher

#24 Re:

2011-12-29 02:57

#18: -

you are so right and you will not find no liars on this page because we all know the truth. and as for the pic that were brought up today they belong to me because I am the one who took them and the business logo on those pics belong on there. I think that is funny my pic look better and they are wanting the credit well I am sorry I will not give it to you. As for the other pictures that I have it came from my daughter in law so I did not take nothing from no one I am not that stupid so dont there.We took someone to court for that because it is wrong and I know that. So Dont come on my petition tring to start stuff because you have nothing better to do. why dont you go get a job to take up some of your time and stop causing trouble.I have a good paying job you need to go get one as well. My lord will reign and He will prevail over all.

Dale Haynes

#25 Stronger

2011-12-29 03:11

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. That is a statement I have heard many times in my 30 years. I know this family will be stronger for this trial. I pray God re-unites the family quickly.

The woman causing all the problems which resulted in the removal of these children only lives 3 doors down. She is the mother of the mother of these children. She is not satisfied with just taking the children from this family. She has continued harassing them by calling APS (Adult Protective Services) as well. The allegation was they were mistreating Velma Edens, the great grandmother of these children. APS investigated and concluded this was a false accusation. But nothing has been done about the woman making all these false reports. The Guthrie PD is allowing this to happen. They are telling the family it is a civil matter and they can not get involved. Yet, every time the falsified reports are made, someone is there to harass this family.