New beginning

Quoted post

Dianna Fisher
The author of this petition

#24 Re:

2011-12-29 02:57

#18: -

you are so right and you will not find no liars on this page because we all know the truth. and as for the pic that were brought up today they belong to me because I am the one who took them and the business logo on those pics belong on there. I think that is funny my pic look better and they are wanting the credit well I am sorry I will not give it to you. As for the other pictures that I have it came from my daughter in law so I did not take nothing from no one I am not that stupid so dont there.We took someone to court for that because it is wrong and I know that. So Dont come on my petition tring to start stuff because you have nothing better to do. why dont you go get a job to take up some of your time and stop causing trouble.I have a good paying job you need to go get one as well. My lord will reign and He will prevail over all.

Replies

No liars on this page? Really?

#49 Re: Re: No liars on this page? Really?

2012-05-27 10:10:01

#24: Dianna Fisher - Re:

Then why did the parents fail the lie dectector tests and admit many abusive things on television and also admited to ALL the allegations that OKDHS/CPS had against them in court? I am really surprised that the maternal grandparents have not filed slander charges against most of you for what you have posted all over the internet about them. What has been said on this petition about them is enough to filed the charges. Also did you know the parents called the police and tried to have the maternal grandmother arrested the day before to stop her from showing up on the Steve Wilkos Show? And made slandereous allegation once again against her, not counting reporting false information to a police officier? I would be very careful with the evidence the maternal grandparents have it is enough for them to file chanrges on many of you.