New beginning

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition New beginning.

Dianna Fisher

#26 Re: Stronger

2011-12-29 05:36

#25: Dale Haynes - Stronger

some people never give up but some day they will have to answer to the good Lord above

2011-12-29 05:55

I think there are lies and I donot think Jerry and Krystal should be judged on lies told wait for real proof these are their children and they love them.

#28 Re: The Taylor Family

2011-12-29 06:00

jenny

2011-12-29 06:05

I think that the Taylors have been lied about and that you people should get real proof unstead of listening to lies get real proof. don't believe everything you hear there a people who love to make trouble for Families and that is not fair to blame the Taylor Family unless you have real proof.not just something you heard .
jenny

#30 Re: Re: Stronger

2011-12-29 06:11

jenny

2011-12-29 06:12

Very true they will have to deal with a higher power.

2011-12-30 00:58

kepp your heads up jerry and krystal and be good i pray you get your babies back soon
the four childrens aunt jenjen

2011-12-30 00:58

and let me throw another one at u if they were severly being beat then why did they wait 12 days to go get them answer me that one

2012-01-02 07:00

They need to b bk with their parents where they belong and r loved

2012-01-02 07:03

They need to b bk with their parents

2012-01-19 16:39

The children need to b placed bk in the home where they were not being abused the mother just wants them that is y she has been tryn to get them since the oldest was 1 month old. the grandmother is evil and has no right to b a grandmother or mother u go krystal divorce that bitch she deserves everything she is gonna get rack her ass

#37 Re:

2012-01-19 16:39

#36: -  

and my name is thomas payton

2012-01-19 16:41

put my cousins bk in their home and lady if i was a adult i would just beat u up how dare u do this to my cousins.

#39 by Breanna Payton

2012-01-19 16:41

put themback in their home

#40 Thomas (trey Payton)

2012-01-19 16:42

put my cousins back in their home my uncle jerry and aunty krystal never hurt them so quit lying u evil grandmother

2012-01-19 16:44

put them back in the home where they belong

#42 Jennifer Payton

2012-01-19 16:45

put these babies back in the home where they belong

#43 Re: They are (NOT) good parents

2012-02-25 23:20

#2: Velma Edens... Children's Great Grandma - They are good parents

Hey Velma is this why you asked to be called if DHS took the children that you wanted to be called and you would come from Texas and take the boys cause you didnt want Dianna or any of Jerry's family to have your great grandchildren? And that Krystal was stupid to stay with Jerry and how he shouldn't be hitting chilren with the board and why she only changed PJ once a day cause that is all Jerry would allow her to?  And how when you lived in Texas after you got out of the hospital the neighbor told you that the grandchildren would get out of the house and was running all over the place and their mother would be asleep in bed. There sure is alot of backstabbing going on here. God heard ALL your conversations and many of them were recorded.

#44 Re:

2012-02-25 23:22

#4: rhonda -

Both the parents admitted on national television and in court to the allegations against them and even admitted to more. The children were taken for abuse and neglect. I mean come on the s called father admitted he was accused of molesting a child and also admitted to leaving marks on the chidlren with a board.

#45 SAVE TAYLOR CHILDREN

2012-02-25 23:25

Lets Save the Taylor children from their abusive parents and his sick family by signing the petition that is standing for the children and not the abusers at http://www.change.org/petitions/save-taylor-children-petition

2012-02-29 05:21

These monsters are abusers who have hit their children with boards, left burn marks, neglected them, used excessive force to punish them, keep them in unsanitary conditions, allowed one of the kids to drink poison due to neglect on Jerry's part and the list goes on.....oh and btw there is a lie detector test out there to prove it! Let the kids be with a family who will love them and treat them the way the need and deserve to be treated, not with these sick people. Also, all the extended family who support these monsters on this message board... open your eyes and grow a spine! Why would you not only allow this abuse, but support the children going back there...man you must all be really messed up, one day you will get yours...
ProtectKids

#47 Re: why our kids should be returned to us

2012-03-12 22:34

#7: Kids Mommy Krystal Taylor - why our kids should be returned to us

The lie dectector test showed that you lied and abused your kids.  They are safer now than when they lived with you.

#48 Shame Shame Shame

2012-03-14 23:58

Anyone who would stand up for these two abusive parents are also abusers of these children. It sickens me to see how the abusive father's family and some of the abusive mother's family would stand up for these abusive parents. I have signed the petitions that are standing up for the children. And to have the false videos removed from Youtube. Shame on all of you that signed this petition and claiming to be a Christian while doing it. Help the Children sign these two petitions at http://www.change.org/petitions/save-taylor-children-petition and http://www.change.org/petitions/remove-this-video See the proof of Abuse here at http://www.facesofchildabuse.org/help-the-children
No liars on this page? Really?

#49 Re: Re: No liars on this page? Really?

2012-05-27 10:10

#24: Dianna Fisher - Re:

Then why did the parents fail the lie dectector tests and admit many abusive things on television and also admited to ALL the allegations that OKDHS/CPS had against them in court? I am really surprised that the maternal grandparents have not filed slander charges against most of you for what you have posted all over the internet about them. What has been said on this petition about them is enough to filed the charges. Also did you know the parents called the police and tried to have the maternal grandmother arrested the day before to stop her from showing up on the Steve Wilkos Show? And made slandereous allegation once again against her, not counting reporting false information to a police officier? I would be very careful with the evidence the maternal grandparents have it is enough for them to file chanrges on many of you.

Help Baby Stephen

#50 5TH CHILD NOW!

2013-12-21 04:14

The judge terminated the parents paternal rights of the four oldest children. Recently the abusive parents had a 5th child! WOW! Help protect him as well sign the new petition at http://www.change.org/petitions/logan-county-judge-louis-duel-terminate-the-parental-rights-to-baby-stephen-taylor