New beginning

Quoted post

Dale Haynes

#25 Stronger

2011-12-29 03:11

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. That is a statement I have heard many times in my 30 years. I know this family will be stronger for this trial. I pray God re-unites the family quickly.

The woman causing all the problems which resulted in the removal of these children only lives 3 doors down. She is the mother of the mother of these children. She is not satisfied with just taking the children from this family. She has continued harassing them by calling APS (Adult Protective Services) as well. The allegation was they were mistreating Velma Edens, the great grandmother of these children. APS investigated and concluded this was a false accusation. But nothing has been done about the woman making all these false reports. The Guthrie PD is allowing this to happen. They are telling the family it is a civil matter and they can not get involved. Yet, every time the falsified reports are made, someone is there to harass this family.

Replies

Dianna Fisher

#26 Re: Stronger

2011-12-29 05:36:24

#25: Dale Haynes - Stronger

some people never give up but some day they will have to answer to the good Lord above