"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Quoted post

#1619 pictures

2012-03-27 19:44

Hi guys,for some ...... reason,pix of the locals in the last day auditions at Baseline could not be clearly captured but all is not lost. Some so called foreign naturalized S.A. wanna be's were there to replace dwindling real S.A. numbers. Guess who are among the foreigners who want to go in on the S.A. ticket??? No prizes for guessing the obvious.

I also agree that we cant allow unscrupulous foreign scammers and their racist masters to turn our country into a sodom and gomora of Africa while demeaning our President and victimizing our youth. What is happening to South African youth on this show is blatant, annual xenophobia against S.A youth,masquaraded as a reality show. We are not stupid.
FB and Twitter will be shown here at the right time. Follow and respond and lets take our dignity back and send this scammers packing.

Replies

#1621 Re: pictures

2012-04-11 10:48:38

#1619: - pictures

These people have always been known to be thick skinned, we will see this year how thick skinned they are.....Nothing is sacred anymore, some of them are masquorading as Pastors by day and @ night they are selling drugs and killing our youth, in the olden days before our beloved Country became a free for all it was taboo to see an African male or female using drugs, look at us now......I live in Grahamstown  in the Eastern Cape (yes i said it ndihlala eRhini) there is a Nigerian guy that sells bootleg cd's and dvd's in Town one of my biggest pet hates people who buy these stolen goods because in my view they are as bad as the criminals who produce this crap, a colleague of mine apparently bought a dvd from them on the cover it was Sifiso Ncwane a gospel artist and when they got home to play the dvd she found that it is an x- rated movie, how sick is that? (serves her right) but really kutheni ababantu bezicrook kangaka?

#1626 Re: pictures

2012-04-15 18:24:55

#1619: - pictures 

I see on Saturday the 14th , there was even a Nigerian boy competing on the local T.V. Show " Friends like this" hosted by Sbu. on S.A.B.C. They sure want their fingers in every single piece of pie and opportunity that is available to locals.

I also read an article by Mr Moeletsi Mbeki of Endemol, on one of the Sunday online papers. It is so hard to believe that such a clear thinking person can fail to see how this Nigerian scammers are using our country to promote their own and to plunder through crooked means as much as they can get away with.