Boycott of Israeli products!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Boycott of Israeli products! .

Erwin Levy

#1 boyctt Israeli products

2010-07-02 20:22

I am not an anti Jew, on the contrary i love Jews. The point is that real Jews are supporting the boycott too. We oppose the Zionism which has destroyed our beautiful and peaceful Judaism. We oppose the Zionist and fascist government of Israel for his terrible crime against innocent Palestinians. Please boycotte Israeli product if your heart is still beating, if you still consider yourself as a human being.

אני לא אנטי יהודי, להיפך, אני אוהב יהודים. הנקודה היא, כי היהודים האמיתיים הם תומכים בחרם מדי. אנחנו מתנגדים לציונות, אשר הרסה את היהדות יפה ושקטה שלנו. אנו מתנגדים הממשלה הציונית הפשיסטית של ישראל על הפשע הנורא שלו נגד פלסטינים חפים מפשע. אנא boycotte המוצר הישראלי אם הלב עדיין פועם, אם אתה עדיין מחשיב את עצמך כאדם.

Jari Hujanen
Kokkola

#2 What do you mean?

2010-07-17 01:41

Could you please tell me how the Zionist government has destroyed peaceful Judaism. Do you mean Israel could live in peace with Muslims if your government was not Zionist?

Aiman Saleem

2010-08-29 10:55

Against all the racist and murderes like Israel

2010-08-29 11:00

I am not an anti Jew, on the contrary i love Jews. The point is that real Jews are supporting the boycott too. We oppose the Zionism which has destroyed our beautiful and peaceful Judaism. We oppose the Zionist and fascist government of Israel for his terrible crime against innocent Palestinians. Please boycotte Israeli product if your heart is still beating, if you still consider yourself as a human being.

2013-10-17 10:26

Dieses Gesetz würde nur dafür dienen, dass Menschen immer mehr zu einer einheitlichen vorgegebenen Meinung gebracht werden. Das dient nur zur Erhaltung der herrschenden Systeme. Der eigenverantwortliche Mensch ist bestrebt sich aus dieser Diktatur herauszulösen!

148 148 148 148 148 148 148 148 148 148 148 148

Diese Zahl unterstützt die Entzombisiereng des Einzelnen!

2014-08-24 14:16

We're a collective of people who stand for human rights, we're customers who shop at supermarkets and we call upon them to respect ethical and moral values. We call upon these supermarkets to respect human rights and cease trading with Israel. Why? To apply pressure on Israel to comply with basic principles of justice and international law in regards to its illegal settlements, its daily violations of human rights and denial of Palestines rights.

Sandy London (Australia)