Bring Ray Rice back to the ravens

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Bring Ray Rice back to the ravens.

2014-09-10 06:20

I pray for the WHOLE family!
Ray, Jenay & RAYVEN!

2014-09-10 07:40

Avery one makes mistakes.lets not punish a man two times for one crime..
tina wright
baltimore

2014-09-10 08:05

well this sure answer my prayers I'm so glad someone started this I would also spread this petition as well I went through abuse too but a different kind first, it STARED WITH MY FIRST HUSBAND WHO WAS A MARINE IT WAS MORE HITTING,SPITTING, VERBAL JUST AS BAD ENDED UP TAKEN PROZAC I WAS PUSH TO THAT LEVEL ETC, TELLING ME I HAD TO HONOR HIM AS A MARINE HE WAS A SARGENT WENT TO THE VA FOR HELP THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME I BECAME A VICTUM DUE TO HIM DEALING BEING AWAY FROM  FAMILY AT SEA THAT THEY GET THIS SYNDROME SO I FINALLY LEFT WENT TO COURT AND BY SURPRISE I HAD TO SUPPORT HIM BY GIVING UP MY HOME GIVE HIM A CAR PLUS A STIPEND  DUE TO ME WORKING TO 2-JOBS TO KEEP MY FAMILY ABOVE WATER THE JUDGE SHARED THAT I MADE THINGS WORST FOR MYSELF BECAUSE I PROVED TO THE COURT THAT I COULD SURVIED SLEPT ON THE FLOOR NO FURNITURE,ETC  WELL THIS IS ENOUGH FOR ME

LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO FOR RAY AND THAT BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL RAVEN HE NEEDS TO BE BACK I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE BURNING THEIR JERSEY FOR PIZZA DRINKS AGAIN, ETC HE GOT A RAW DEAL THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANDLE MORE PROFESSIONAL NOT MEDIA HARBAUGH KNOWS BETTER THEN TO DO THIS TO A RAVENS FAMILY DO YOU AGREE WITH ME ON THIS MATTER!

2014-09-10 12:05

Everyone make bad decisions, he is only human

2014-09-10 12:15

Every human being makes mistakes

2014-09-10 12:46

Everyone Messes Up....His wife has forgiven him. Why will the public not??!!?
He had already been punished by the NFL And the Legal System.
Would this not be the same as Double. Jeopardy???
If Ray is indefinitely suspended ....everyone in the NFL Who has had domestic dispute Even if found Not Guilty should be let go also!!!!

2014-09-10 12:54

Praying The NFL Gives Ray a Second Chance! Soooo Many
Other NFL Have been given Second Chances! Why not Ray Rice?
Soooo they do not condone domestic violence but they
Condone Animal Abuse and Animal Cruelty???????
Sounds a little prejudice to me!.... Just Saying!!!!!!!!

#8 Ray Rice

2014-09-10 14:37

Who the hell are any of us not to give Ray Rice a second chance. I think it's pitiful how everyone has been making an example out of this man and his family! The NFL, Goodall, the Ravens....you all know the part you played in this. I don't know how you sleep at night knowing what you have & are continuing to put this family through! I feel rape and murder are far worse crimes then smacking your girlfriend who obivous smacked you first. It was a one time thing, the man is doing everything he can to correct his mistake & he feels horrible for all of this. Yet these rapist & murderers (not to exclude animals) and other domestic violence individuals are still holding their postions on their same teams! WTF Why Ray? Why does it start with him? I feel if Ray is to be punished then the rest of them need to be too. Obviously it doesn't matter that they have already been punished. Take it back & kick em to the curb just like you all did Ray! By law I don't know how you can get away with doing this to Ray, he was already given his punishment. Done deal! I am especially pissed off at these so called Ravens fans who claim they are fans forever, til the end and on and on and yet they, just like NFL, Goodall, The Ravens and many more, condemn the man entirely! The poor guy would probably be better off if you just strung him up to die!

2014-09-10 16:42

Everybody deserve a second chance and we should do that for Ray Rice, he is not a bad person he did alot for the kids and for the city,Ray Rice deserve a second chance and he should get it. Thank you for your time and please consider this petition. Dawn M Mazan

2014-09-10 17:02

Everyone deserves a second chance, If his wife can forgive him this then why can't the Haters who are trashing him. How can we ruin his life when we let our President ruin our country and do nothing about him why nor take the Presidents job away from him. Ray and gis wife have been through enough leave them alone.

2014-09-10 17:43

He does deserve a second chance

2014-09-10 18:32

RAY WAS DONE WRONG... THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY!!

2014-09-10 19:32

YOU DONT DESERT FAMILY WHEN THEY NEED HELP!!!!

2014-09-10 19:41

NFL was wrong.

2014-09-10 19:51

I 100% support Ray Rice and his wife Janay Rice!!

2014-09-10 20:35

I personally believe ray rice deserves another shot....bring him back

2014-09-11 00:24

Bring back #27... He had one bad night in 6 years. Roger Goodell should resign asap.

2014-09-11 21:12

Once they gave him ,the suspension,there should have been no going back

2016-02-08 01:29

Ray Rice is a good man who made a mistake. I'm not making any excuses he's a football player and his wife is married to football player. He's not a PC newspaper columnist, give me a chance that and get back in football and earn a living

2016-03-06 07:07

I am not from Baltimore, actually I am across the country. However I support the Ravens and so does my 6 year old son. As a single mother I would never condone domestic violence and what I saw was horrible. However as a single mother I am also well aware of mistakes, ones that I make and ones my son makes. I fell that Ray Rice has made up for his mistake and has made progress in coming back to football. After the season the Ravens have had, we could definitely use a player like Ray Rice. We need to remember that he is not the only NFL player to have committed domestic violence, but those other players are still playing. So c'mon Ravens, let's bring back a great player that we need!