plez dont end mjht otherwise mjht fans will die

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition plez dont end mjht otherwise mjht fans will die.

sanjay

#26 if you are ending mjht then come with season 3 of mjht very soon

2010-11-19 11:49

pls don't end mjht it is the only show which i used to see.It's my fav show and sajan is the best and adorabale couple on the earth.i am a huge fan of them pls don't end it or come back soon wid it's season 3 very soon bcos we cant live without this show.and keep the the same star cast in the show.
i love mjht and sajan. and i like samrat.
saurabh

#27 mjht .............want forever , if you are ending mjht then come with season 3 of mjht very soon

2010-11-19 11:54

please do not close mjht it is only the serial that the youth look please we want mjht more otherwise we all indian youth will die. we like samrat very much.
sahil

#28 mjht .............want forever

2010-11-19 11:59

Save mjht

This is high tym dat sajanians if v really r true fans,v really need 2 stop star1 frm doing dis! Plz. I really urge star1 to take anothr tym of nw show n leave mjht 4 der fans.... I actually can't imagine my lyf widout mjht.so... Plz.....dont end the show or come with its new season with same cast(samrat, gungan,mayank,nupur,dodo,benji and diya)
pritish

#29 mjht .............want forever

2010-11-19 12:10

Because mjht ko hum sab bhut pasand karte hain mjht hamare dil ke bhut kareeb hogya tha mjht ne hume kafi lessons diye hain kafi kuch seekha hai mjht se.. Best Example of Love sajan... Plz dont end mjht ITs a humble request
sonu

#30 Plz dont end mjht

2010-11-19 12:17

mjht is the soul of star one & its loyal viewers........there are so many interesting tracks that can be shown!!!! pls pls pls pls reconsider ur decision and dont end mjht. we all love sajan
shweta

#31 please dont end mjht or come with season 3 wiyh sajan

2010-11-19 12:19

Yar.. I cn't live widout mjht.. MJHT is mah life.. SaJan is mah life.. I cn't imagine a second widout SaJan ..... so please dont end mjht or come with season 3 wiyh sajan
Charu

#32 don't end of mjht plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2010-11-20 15:27

mein is baat se bilkul bhi khush nh hu ki starone par ek new show start ho rha h b'coz us show ki timings 9;oclock h. MJHT ki jagah koi nh le sakta chahe kitne hi shows aa jaye
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
MJHT ki ending mat karo i love dis so much i get so much inspiration from dis show plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don;t end of MJHT its heartdly request
i love mayur&sajan so much

2010-11-26 08:26

Miss u SAMRAT...GUNJAN...MAYANK...NUPUR...DODO...BENJI....DIA....ADHIRAJ...SUHANI...

#34 plz dont finish mjht

2010-11-28 17:10

we miss u nupur mayank gunjan samrat and dodo

#35 Re: Re: mjht .............want forever

2010-12-13 06:08

2010-12-13 06:10

piz back the show again with same characters in their respective places bt of new story.
kunal,patna

#37 back again

2010-12-13 06:13

plz start a new season of mjht wd same charactrs

2010-12-29 18:14

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz start mjht season 3.we all really missing mjht.
faria

2011-01-02 20:58

we all really missing mjht.................it was a power of star one.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its a request start mjht 3 with same casts.......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
a fan of mjht

#40 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz come back

2011-01-04 17:29

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mjht ko wahi time jodi relationship and gang but new story ke saath wapasd le aao plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and who isw this mad of bewakuf who thought of ending mjht.wapas lao warna khud toh marenge aur tumhe bhi chan se jine nahi denge.jaldi wapas laio plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ritika joshi

#41 mjht

2011-01-10 09:16

please dont end mjht i miss it a llllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttt please dont end

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-03-01 17:51

muskaan

#43 mjht

2011-03-01 17:54

it was tooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood plz bring it back with same jodis.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz whith new story plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tina

#44 MJHT comeback

2011-06-10 13:21

v just wish so.......